Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2000, 12:01 AM   #1
Sir Lardawg
Welcomed New User

Thanks for your answer. I am in Skull Castle. Maybe my problem is that I haven't found the Lich. It seems like I've explored everywhere but haven't come across him. The elevator is in the maze and I haven't found a key anywhere close by. I'll have to check again. Any help on finding the Lich would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Larry.
Sir Lardawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2000, 08:54 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well to meet the lich you have to have a special key which can be found by going to the tilting bridge, falling in the water and then taking the NW passage out - this leads to a room with lots of nasty traps (run run run) and a table at the far side with the proper seeing the lich key.
Now to find the lich - you need to go back to the entrance of the castle, go up the stairs in the middle, switch the switch so the gate opens, pass through the room with all the ghostly knights, up the stairs at the back and then - yes THEN you should come across some stairs going down - down to the lich!!

As for the maze key - I've done this area twice now and the second time I know I found the maze key at the end of one of the maze dead ends just lying on the floor. I do not remember where I found it the first time through so there is a chance that it might be random Hope not!
Have fun!!
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2000, 09:57 AM   #3
Sir Lardawg
Welcomed New User

I found the key in the maze, thanks. As for the lich, I didn't realize that I had already talked to him. He's that G'Essard guy. I'm looking for a relic right now. I found a few things in a chest behind a door that he had given me a key to, but he didn't want any of that stuff, so I guess I need to look elsewhere. Thanks for all the help. I'd be a mess without this forum.
Lardawg
Sir Lardawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2000, 11:43 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Ah - well if you are in the underbelly of the castle - look for a chest near some lava! You need to carry the chest out of the little lava alcove to be able to open and get items out. Hope you have lavawalk!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2000, 02:13 PM   #5
dcch

... add to Wyv's tip...if you don't have lavawalk... if you check out the area just before this lava room.. there's an overhang, and underneath are a stack of crates.. move the crates from the right hand side, and pull the lever.. now, the lava bridge won't collapse on you.. you'll still have to pull the chest out to open it.

dh