Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2006, 04:34 PM   #1
Amphetamine Machine
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
On September 11th at 8:00 PM EST, 4chan.org will raid Habbo Hotel on a massive level. This has been pulled off only once before, on July 12th, and tomorrow night it will be done again. The nigra legion of /b/ cordially invites myg0t to join them in battle against the mods. We can be recognized as blacks in suits with afros. Below you will find links to any questions you may have.

Two links detailing the raid on July 12th:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipACsinKe0Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8HJqzrofcI

Download link for Bobbageddon. This rar contains everything needed for the raid, tools for unbanning and a tool that detects when a moderator enters the room:
http://rapidshare.de/files/32425422/...eddon.rar.html.

INSTRUCTIONS THAT SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT DURING THE 9/11 "MEET UP":

1. Create as MANY clones as you possibly can, and send them to different rooms. If worst comes to worst and a room gets carpet banned, then you'll at least have a backup to help fill that room up again.

2. If the pool is full, go to a different room. On July 12th we filled virtually every single populated public room to the brim with Nigras, and we aim to do the same on 9/11.

3. Use clones/multiple accounts in order to flood the mods with false reports before the raid begins. Just anything to get the mods to respond, like "GenericS**thead is being racist," or just blockading other rooms. Whatever keeps the mods busy. (To report, just click the little ? in the bottom right corner)

4. Try not to blockade any ladders or the door until atleast 10 minutes into the raid. Less actual reports= less chances of mass banning and more time for the false reports to go into affect. Instead, just mass around afroduck for a pre-blocking prayer/rape session.

5. If you can, try to keep tabs on which mods are on and where they are.

6. Do NOT use wordfiltered words. Infact, try to avoid using memes at all. bobba, desu and other spamfodders do little but serve as mod bait.

7. And finally, GET THE F*CK OUT WHEN A MOD COMES. Whenever you see nigras start dissapearing one by one, start spamming whatever you can to let everyone know that they are about to get b& if they don't get out of the room immediantly. As soon as you get into hotel view, get into any random guest room to decrease chances of b&. The codeword to evacuate a room is "BLACKOUT!".

We hope to see you there.
This was on the myg0t forums, but was deleted.
All e-hell will break loose on 9/11.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:55 PM   #2
Lavindathar
Harper

If thats what they count as fun, let them go for it.

Not my scene.

They have no idea what proper hacking is. It's just kids.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:01 PM   #3
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Agreed.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:15 PM   #4
Lavindathar
Harper

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I appreciate the work that goes into hacking and computer crime.

Unlike (i guess) most of you, I consider it a skill, and have spent many years enjoying learning about it.

Crashing some little hotel chat thingymabob is a waste of time, and all it means is that some teenagers can't flirt behind their cartoon alter-ego for one night.

It's not like a team of well organised hackers cracking through insurance companies walls, stealing millions of pounds and then giving it to charity. That's just cool [img]tongue.gif[/img]

(And I base my opinions on the fact that insurance companys are robbing bastards anyway.)
Old 09-10-2006, 06:54 PM   #5
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Flamed for it? I appluad you!

Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 07:46 PM   #6
Lavindathar
Harper

Why thankyou!

There will be many on here who disagree, they are black and white and see a crime as a crime.

Robin Hood was not a thief, but a saviour.

[ 09-10-2006, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]
Old 09-10-2006, 08:27 PM   #7
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

It's all fun 'til it happens to you..
Old 09-10-2006, 08:39 PM   #8
Lavindathar
Harper

Your a "glass half empty" kinda guy arent you?
Old 09-11-2006, 05:10 PM   #9
Amphetamine Machine
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:

They have no idea what proper hacking is. It's just kids.
It has nothing to do with hacking, but making others mad over something taken way too serious, the video game.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:07 PM   #10
Lavindathar
Harper

Technically no it's not hacking. Not with code anyway.

But they are rebelling against a mass community via a computer system, causing it to lock up, people not be allowed to join etc.

Because they are using computers to cause damage, in this case by ruining a companys product, it is hacking.