Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2002, 04:36 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Boy do i have nice friends or what?I get all warm and fuzzy evry time they say "Andrew your to stupid to be serious!"Or anything else that involves being able to make fun of me.I just about cry of happiness when they say "Andrew,your drawings are stupid."I'm the best drawer in the school(well except some of the teachers.)Or they say that Manga is pronouced Man-Gay.Or when they make fun of me and make rumors or tell my secrets and when I yell at them for telling they say "I thought you said we could tell.".I'm serious my friends are jerks.I just want to say that my real friends are right here on Ironworks.You guys respect me,help me,and comfort me when I'm troubled or worried.My best friend that is moving is the only one that gives me the respect i want.Before i got on IW(Ironworks for those who don't know.) in the 4th grade I thought hard about suicide.Yes,suicide.I wanted to comite suicide'but I thought about all I had before me.Especially my family.And you guys.You guys are like family to me.I'm glad I met ya.I've gotten so mad at a friend that I punched him and got in deep trouble. [img]graemlins/imtough.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-20-2002, 04:44 PM   #2
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well they don't sound like friends to me.. I mean between my mates we have some friendly joking and little things, but not like that.
Old 05-20-2002, 04:49 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Boy do i have nice friends or what?I get all warm and fuzzy evry time they say "Andrew your to stupid to be serious!"Or anything else that involves being able to make fun of me.I just about cry of happiness when they say "Andrew,your drawings are stupid."I'm the best drawer in the school(well except some of the teachers.)Or they say that Manga is pronouced Man-Gay.Or when they make fun of me and make rumors or tell my secrets and when I yell at them for telling they say "I thought you said we could tell.".I'm serious my friends are jerks.I just want to say that my real friends are right here on Ironworks.You guys respect me,help me,and comfort me when I'm troubled or worried.My best friend that is moving is the only one that gives me the respect i want.Before i got on IW(Ironworks for those who don't know.) in the 4th grade I thought hard about suicide.Yes,suicide.I wanted to comite suicide'but I thought about all I had before me.Especially my family.And you guys.You guys are like family to me.I'm glad I met ya.I've gotten so mad at a friend that I punched him and got in deep trouble. [img]graemlins/imtough.gif[/img]
They sure don't sound like 'friends' to me. It kinda sounds like they are jealous of you. They probably can't draw! [img]smile.gif[/img]

If I were you, I would find some new friends and totally ignore the idiots--let them talk their crap, just be the bigger person and don't waste 1 brain cell worrying about them, or what they THINK. Who are THEY? Pff. screw 'em!

Keep Drawing, and doing what YOU enjoy. Find others that have the same interests.

And suicide? over them? You would let those types of people drive you to kill yourself?? Hell no! Don't give in to that, be strong and know that you are better than them.

Hang in there, things get better, sometimes you just have to MAKE them get better (losing them, and getting REAL friends) and you will begin to feel good, and even open up more.

[ 05-20-2002, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 05-20-2002, 04:52 PM   #4
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Andrew, at IW the basic rule is you are judged by your actions, not your age, race, creed or colour. You will find people here who will listen and give you advice. Don't be afraid to ask.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 05-20-2002, 05:02 PM   #5
TheThing
Banned User

be tough, kick their ass they do that next time. just toast one of them, the leader, the most f****d up jerk. and I garantee you the rest will be your bitchs.

the only thing you will need to be prepared is retribution. thus, you need to strike fear into his heart, and inspire awe. so, say, if he makes fun of you for the first time, you walk over and whisper beside his ear CASUALLY "I will knock out your teeth the next time you do this. I say this, and I say this only once."

but make sure no one else heard it, let them guess, and let them ask him.

the next time, if he still does it. you just laugh with him, and approach him inconsipiciously, then grab the nearest blunt object and smash his head with it, DO NOT YELL. make sure you are doing it AS IF you are doing for pleasure. you may not like it, just pretend you've done this many times before, kick him on the ground, and says "see, I warned you before."

IF, others began to help him, if they join the fight, if they hit you, REMEMBER: thats when you let your rage take control. you CONCENTRATE on the jerk on the floor, and hit him ONLY. no matter how many beats you take from others, the only thing you think about is that you will KILL HIM before everyone else kill you. (I am not telling you to kill him, just thats what you should be thinking)

it is either end up he runs away, or you got ass wooped. remember no matter how many beats you take, KILL HIM is all you do, and all you think about.

I garantee you, after this, he see you, he run.

[ 05-20-2002, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Mouse ]
Old 05-20-2002, 05:06 PM   #6
TheThing
Banned User

of course, don't do it. heh, just read that to release your hormone. lol
Old 05-20-2002, 05:07 PM   #7
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Uhh, the Thing, I don't think he's out to maim them, just wish that they didn't do that... and if his "friends" are going to be like that, he shouldn't get angry, he should get new friends.
Old 05-20-2002, 05:09 PM   #8
TheThing
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Uhh, the Thing, I don't think he's out to maim them, just wish that they didn't do that... and if his "friends" are going to be like that, he shouldn't get angry, he should get new friends.
sometimes jerks need a lesson, but only make sure you inspire maximum fear.
Old 05-20-2002, 05:16 PM   #9
SomeGuy
Unicorn

But i can't kick the crap out of this guy.He is still my friend.He only does this to make sure he keeps his other friends.You see at my school there is a chart like thingy mabobber. Ya see this is it. pretty girls are popular to evryone but about half of the boys.pretty boys are friends with everyone.ugly girls are friends with other ugly girls and a few of the ugly boys.semi ugly and semi pretty girls hang out with there own groups.semi ugly and semi pretty boys hang out with the semi pretty semi ugly girls.I'm a semi popular person.Friendz with a few of the pretty girls and boys.Friends with the jocks.Friend to all of the semi's.That's about it.My friend Glenn is the person who basicly leads all my friend and the jocks.I would'nt want to hurt him.Me and him have been friends sinse kindergarten.He is still my friend
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-20-2002, 05:16 PM   #10
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TheThing:
be tough, kick their ass they do that next time. just toast one of them, the leader, the most f****d up jerk. and I garantee you the rest will be your bitchs.

the only thing you will need to be prepared is retribution. thus, you need to strike fear into his heart, and inspire awe. so, say, if he makes fun of you for the first time, you walk over and whisper beside his ear CASUALLY "I will knock out your teeth the next time you do this. I say this, and I say this only once."

but make sure no one else heard it, let them guess, and let them ask him.

the next time, if he still does it. you just laugh with him, and approach him inconsipiciously, then grab the nearest blunt object and smash his head with it, DO NOT YELL. make sure you are doing it AS IF you are doing for pleasure. you may not like it, just pretend you've done this many times before, kick him on the ground, and says "see, I warned you before."

IF, others began to help him, if they join the fight, if they hit you, REMEMBER: thats when you let your rage take control. you CONCENTRATE on the jerk on the floor, and hit him ONLY. no matter how many beats you take from others, the only thing you think about is that you will KILL HIM before everyone else kill you. (I am not telling you to kill him, just thats what you should be thinking)

it is either end up he runs away, or you got ass wooped. remember no matter how many beats you take, KILL HIM is all you do, and all you think about.

I garantee you, after this, he see you, he run.
Thing, I have edited your post to remove the profanity. I was close to deleting it. I can scarcely comprehend how taking a blunt object and smashing anyone in the head is going to get anyone anywhere except into police custody. I am only leaving your post here in the hope that others will be stimulated into giving more constructive advice.

I appreciate that your views may be sincerely held and for all I know, this tactic may have worked for you, but I am firmly of the opinion that such an assault is NOT the way to deal with SomeGuy's' situation.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)