Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2001, 12:56 PM   #191
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i think i should fill all you fluffies in on a little secret ive been keeping from you...
according to legend, the fluffy hunters were a great invincible race of warriors. after nearly wiping out the fluffy population hundreds of years ago, they too were nearly extinct. it seems as if the spirit of the ancient fluffy hunters still live on in Jerome, as if he is descended from the mightiest of the fluffy hunters, Sir Kabblah Ehem. so you see, we are invincible, as we are learning the techniques of the ancient fluffy hunters. we become more proficient in their tactics and weaponry, and shall soon overrun the fluffies with our power!

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-11-2001, 01:00 PM   #192
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

A slave in your dungeon, if you are in a good mood! NOT! I'll take my chances with the fluffies!

------------------
O_H_F

Old 06-11-2001, 01:01 PM   #193
Charean
Hathor

(Heck... I want to nominate NEB as Official Newscaster for the Fluffy Revolution because of his wonderful commentary and graphic aids!! )

*Casts Undead Warrior Fluffies to go after Jerome*

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-11-2001, 01:10 PM   #194
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

the drow warriors i have stationed around Jerome's quarters should be sufficient to stop any attack... theyre the elite guard from Menzoberranzan, if you can believe that... also, Jerome, i have brought Neb's head to you. its a bit bloody, but can easily be cleaned with soap. his head will make a nice decoration, if i may say so myself. and also... i believe the fluffies are preparing to attack us!

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-11-2001, 01:12 PM   #195
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i think i should fill all you fluffies in on a little secret ive been keeping from you...
according to legend, the fluffy hunters were a great invincible race of warriors. after nearly wiping out the fluffy population hundreds of years ago, they too were nearly extinct. it seems as if the spirit of the ancient fluffy hunters still live on in Jerome, as if he is descended from the mightiest of the fluffy hunters, Sir Kabblah Ehem. so you see, we are invincible, as we are learning the techniques of the ancient fluffy hunters. we become more proficient in their tactics and weaponry, and shall soon overrun the fluffies with our power!

Ahh, but you are forgetting one thing...

I have trained with the Fluffy Hunters for some time now. I know their tactics, and the powers that they have. Since I've seen the light, and am now PROTECTING the fluffies, I can show them all how to defend themselves against you!!!!

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
Favorite Enemy: Fluffy Hunters of all kinds
Tracker of the fair Cleric Charean
All bow and cower before the Triumvirate!!!
Old 06-11-2001, 01:16 PM   #196
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

zeeke, the powers know when one has left the service of the fluffy hunters, and the invincibility that you posessed in the fluffy hunters does not follow you to the side of the enemy. you and your pitiful allies will be destroyed, and theres nothing you can do about it!

------------------
Old 06-11-2001, 01:17 PM   #197
Neb
Account deleted by Request

And Neb, Tiax, Razzen and Kivan also observed the Hunters' techniques, and anyway, Seph hasn't got my head, I made an illusion of myself(It was easy to trink Seph since his Int is 3.), and also cast the illusion on the head I had ripped off of a Hunter, so Seph is presenting the head of one of his fellow hunters to Jerome.
Old 06-11-2001, 01:27 PM   #198
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

nooot exactly... you see, my INT score is 18... im an elf. so therefore, i know that was NOT an illusion, and i am presenting Jerome with your true head. and now for a news bulletin...

In the ongoing war against the fluffies, new technology is ever importiant. seen here , a fluffy hunter tests new weaponry out on a captured fluffy, who's name has not been revealed yet. and as to the allies of the fluffies only this footage has escaped . we believe the one on the left was Kivan, and the one on the right was none other than Jerome. and here is a duel between Tiax and Sephiroth. Sephiroth appears to be winning with all his fancy footwork. in a program broadcast live earlier today, a captured ally of the fluffies, who is also a traitor to us, named zeke, was executed . a messy death for a messy man. and now for battlefield footage.

------------------
Old 06-11-2001, 01:42 PM   #199
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

*Zeeke, after taking out and/or converting many of the Fluffy Hunters, honorably and bravely sacrifices himself in battle to save as many Fluffies as he can.*

*For his actions, he is rewarded by the God of Fluffies with demi-god status and immortality. He is then sent back to the battle to wreak havoc on the Fluffy Hunters.*

*Appearing on the battlefield amidst thunder and lightening, he immediately goes straight for Jerome's tent. Seeing the drow mercenaries, he lets out a battle cry and tells them to come get some.*

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
Favorite Enemy: Fluffy Hunters of all kinds
Tracker of the fair Cleric Charean
All bow and cower before the Triumvirate!!!
Old 06-11-2001, 01:43 PM   #200
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
[B]

Staralfur says "Oh Crap" as he is swarmed by Fluffies.

[B]
Then he remembers his new weapon. The one he has been working on since he was just a little kid. A weapon so devistating he was scared even to put the batteries in before now...

In a ninja like movement he pulls a super charged Remington 6000 electric razor out of a cleverly conceiled pocket. He sets it to 'gorilla mode' and begins shaving like he has never shaved before. In a whirlwind of fur and fluff, so incredible that no Ironworks smilie can represent what is happening, he battles his way out of the pile of Fluffies that is engulfing him, ready to fight another day - Just.