Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2001, 04:32 PM   #101
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Neb Sorry
But is till think you need more to defeat a Red Fluffy

Just give him a can of SPAM, he'll fall for it immediately....of course, the can is ....*ahem*.....poisoned.....

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 06-10-2001, 04:36 PM   #102
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord:
Just give him a can of SPAM, he'll fall for it immediately....of course, the can is ....*ahem*.....poisoned.....

There is just SO much to say... and so little of it wouldn't incriminate me.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-10-2001, 04:44 PM   #103
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Here is some footage from the battlezone taken earlier today:

:

The leaders of the attack upon the Fluffies, shown here as Sephiroth and Tiax . also with them was Kivan and of course their allies Neb and Razzen .

The leaders of the Fluffy attack which are Fluffyqueen, here seen fleeing the onslaught of the Fluffy Hunters:

Fluffy Hunters ---> <--- Fluffyqueen

And the Dreaded Red Fluffy(DRF) here seen duelling with Razzen:

DRF ---> <--- Razzen

Were told to stop their fluffiness:

But they rudely disobeyed the command:

So the mighty mage/clerics of the Church Of The Cloaked Ones(CotCO):

Joined forces with the Fluffy Hunters.

Also, the leader of the Fluffy Hunters' allies:

And his legions of demons:

Vowed to fight until every last Fluffy was dead.

That's all for now, stay tuned for more, this is Neb and Seph, signing off.

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 06-10-2001).]
Old 06-10-2001, 04:52 PM   #104
Charean
Hathor

I just may have to cast "Know Alignment" and see what the REAL story is behind all this... The Fluffies may only be deluded, after all... we have to give their proliferation and/or infestation the benefit of the doubt...

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-10-2001, 05:01 PM   #105
Melusine
Dracolisk

We, the Queen of Fluffies, and my People hereby declare most solemnly that we are INNOCENT!!!
Thou mayest cast thy Detect Alignment for all thou likest and thou wilt see that we mean nothing but good!
'Tis that foul fiend Jerome who is the real evildoer here... why dost thou even trust a paladin that hath fallen from his position as a righteous man of Law to that of a mistrusted and rejected Rogue??
Surely, thou canst see that the Fluffies are a race of only the fluffiest, fuzziest and furriest creatures around! Consider, pray, the infamous Neb, who hath been trying to make all of us Fluffies into little fur coats and gloves...!! Perchance thou didst not notice his being a servant of the Fearsome Tiax, who is surely mad, and whose insane rage will destroy this Forum if care is not taken! Therefore, I deplore, I beg of you, the good folk who are as of yet undecided in this gruesome war, not to take up arms against a sea of Fluffies, but by opposing our enemies help us end them once and for all!!!

Thank you
#archaic language mode off

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 06-10-2001).]
Old 06-10-2001, 05:09 PM   #106
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Due to the level of hostility being shown towards innocent Fluffies of all hues by the deluded and obviously barking mad followers of some puffed-up demigod. Tartan Fluffy has called for reinforcements.

If you thought you had it tough before, just wait till The TRIBBLES arrive

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 06-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 06-10-2001).]
Old 06-10-2001, 05:19 PM   #107
Rikard

Ehm yeah most Fluffy Tend Towards good
Some Exeptions do exist
The Black and The extinced Gold Fluffy's Are Definatly evil
The Blue, Green, Pink, Iron Aqua can be of any alligment be it good or evil
And the Red, Chromatic, Silver and Purple Are Good
of the others we don't know
as they are out off my control
We Reds begion to lose the grip on the realm we once possesed
It's hard being the last of a dying spices

------------------

The Last Of the Red Fluffies

Member of the Ancients Club (@ age 16 )
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

"Dream a Dreamers Dream And Know It Is But A Dream"

Old 06-10-2001, 05:22 PM   #108
Neb
Account deleted by Request

New footage recently released from the army build-up of the Fluffy Hunters:

The Elven Warriors have joined the battle to keep their forests free of the Fluffy infestation.

Guerilla forces training by shooting at captured Fluffies.

Ninja warriors from the Gael Serran who see it as a holy quest to liberate the Ironworks from the Fluffies.

Weapons testing in preparation for the battle to come(Anything killed during this testing is a Fluffy).

Security forces(Red) chasing an intruding Fluffy(Blue) into the gunfire of Neb(Black).

Meanwhile, morale is at an all-time high.

A Fluffy is caught in the crossfire.

This is Neb: signing off, after bringing you the latest news.
Old 06-10-2001, 05:22 PM   #109
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

*Seeing that the Full Restoration spell merely changed Irongrinder from an Irom Fluffy to a Rainbow Fluffy, and hearing the rousing words by Melusine, Zeeke drops to his knees in prayer to his god. Deing a defender of nature, and lawful good on top of it, he needs to know the truth about this mysterious race of fluffies....*

*After several hours of meditation, he finally awakes, with a new gleam in his eye. He has seen the light, and now realizes what he must do.*

*Throwing down his +5 against Fluffies bow, his Arrows of Stun Fluffy, and his Mace of Fluffy bashing, he pulls out his Holy Scimitar - the

FLUFFY DEFENDER

With a fierce battle cry, letting out the rage of being misled, he charges headlong into battle, smiting the Fluffy Hunters with every swipe of his sword.*

*With every foe that he defeats, these words can be heard coming from him...*

Beware, all you Fluffy Hunters, I am coming for you. And you may call me.....Ranger Fluffy!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
Favorite Enemy: Fluffy Hunters of all kinds
Tracker of the fair Cleric Charean
All bow and cower before the Triumvirate!!!
Old 06-10-2001, 05:24 PM   #110
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OMG!! I left for an hour! HOUR...just one measly hour! LOL...I see the battle has escalated...

FluffyCloud raises her hands and casts: MEGAFLUFFITUDE: ALL non-Fluffy creatures within 60 ft are turned into loving, sweet fluffy little Fluffies: only true paladins are immune and all others need a saving roll of 10 or better to avoid permanent fluffitude

FluffyCloud notices the adorable FluffyRangerZeeke and wonders if he has his trusty wand of chocolate sauce handy....she could use dessert after all that hard spellcasting...

Hmmm...some of the new fluffies are all matted up...may need steamcleaning...

"All Hail Melusine, Queen of the Fluffies!" she says as she sits down to tea with the newly fluffed fluffies.

MischievousFluffyCloud...hehehe...sheeeeeeeeeeeee' s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-10-2001).]