Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2003, 10:09 AM   #1
karlosovic
Drizzt Do'Urden

Exactly what does this mod do ? It sounds awesome from the TBG website descriptions, but it's kinda vague.
Also, I'm downloading V1.00 on kazaa (only viable option for poor modem users who don't wanna wait 3 months to have it mailed out). what patches and extras will I need to bring it up-to-date ? I'm running BG2 with ToB and latest official ToB patch. also using ease-of-use, item upgrade, nalia and Imoen romances, dungeon-be-gone, tashia, expanded thief stronghold (and i think that's all of them). which of these will I need to remove and what order should I install the rest ?

thanks in advance to any help [img]smile.gif[/img]

and happy new year everyone !
Old 01-02-2003, 10:33 AM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

*Sigh* It seems to be alot talk about TDD these days, and I've already posted info about it three times. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Locate Cerek's thread called 'Where can I find TDD?' or something, and you'll find everything you need.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 10:54 AM   #3
karlosovic
Drizzt Do'Urden

I posted this after reading that post. and Im sorry, you did give some general ideas about what is IN it, but not about what order to install, and version info etc. My question about what's in it was just in the hope of a bit more detail. Sorry if I shouldn't have started a new thread though.
Old 01-02-2003, 10:39 PM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

My advice: don`t install it. Don`t even download it (if it`s still going, stop it now). It isn`t worth it.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote