Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2003, 05:18 PM   #1
Mojo
Elminster

I thought I might share this amusing anecdote...

I was in the car with my mother, two sisters and girlfriend. My eldest sister (who was 9 at the time, this was a little while ago) was looking at the sky, thinking about Star Signs...

"What's your star sign?" she asked me.
"Leo," I replied. "The Lion."
"Really? Mine is Capricorn...that means I'm half goat, half fish."

Needless to say, the car almost crashed due to the hysterics produced...although on hindsight it was probably a little cruel to laugh...
Old 02-19-2003, 07:42 PM   #2
sylent
Emerald Dragon

hehehe
I was talking about this last night actually... thinking how I would be half man, half horse, and a skilled archer.

thats a good one, half goat half fish