Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 04:29 AM   #1
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/870548.html

they constantly kill each other (after they sign a truce that lasts for an hour or so. Untill now there were maybe 10 cease fire agreements, none of which survived more than 12 hours).

With any luck they will run out of ammuniation and switch to rocks and shootinig qassams against each other rather than at us.

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!
Black Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 04:55 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Or with any luck they wipe eachother out completely. Some people are destined to extinct, just let nature run it's cause.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:14 AM   #3
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

Ok, I have an update:

Fatah gave to hamas 12 hours to stop violence in gaza strip, otherwise fatah will start killing hamas members in the western bank.

Good luck to both sides.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:50 AM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Are both sides yelling "Death to the oppressor"?
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:13 AM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

How about if we give them nukes so that they can wipe out each other even faster.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:58 AM   #6
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
How about if we give them nukes so that they can wipe out each other even faster.
Ye, because the radiation won't be carried by the wind all over the region, it certainaly wouldn't piss off Africa, EVERY country in the ME (not just Israel), Europe, SouthWestern Asia, and farther as we poison the globe...

Sorry, I like my planet without a giant radioactive cancer cloud destroying it faster than we already are.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:19 AM   #7
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

We can supply them with low level vacuum bombs...they are enviroinmemt friendly after all.

The situation escaletes literally by the hour: Hamas offered an ultimatum of his own-the fatah members that will willingly pass their arms till friday 19:00 will be spared. The rest will be treated like wanted criminals from "dead or alive" sort.

Gee did anyone mention peace process lately?

What bunch of self destructive morons.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:41 AM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
What was the name of their elected government again? Coalition of National Unity?

Old 06-13-2007, 12:39 PM   #9
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

As a matter of fact their unity broke down-fatah suspended itself from the coalition, in protest of hamas bloody rampage through the streets of gaza.

Tomorrow we will probably see the last rpg fired. Then they will start using rocks. Oh, wait it is gaza...not much rocks down there unless they blow up some building in order to resupply themselves with the ammunition of the proletariat...

But wait! they have already done it! (hamas blew a building of fatah security organization with an explosive tunnel). The afore mentioned new ammunition will last for a day or two. The building was rather big.

You can't even imagine how much i laugh. I spent 3 years of my life chasing terrorists (and roughly half of these years in gaza strip) and these ************ are doing it on their own.

ROFL

Old 06-13-2007, 10:21 PM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Ye, because the radiation won't be carried by the wind all over the region, it certainaly wouldn't piss off Africa, EVERY country in the ME (not just Israel), Europe, SouthWestern Asia, and farther as we poison the globe...

Sorry, I like my planet without a giant radioactive cancer cloud destroying it faster than we already are.
[/QUOTE]Was the entire planet poisoned when you guys nuke hiroshima and nagasaki?
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote