Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 10:28 AM   #21
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Yes, they´re good. Merchant of nd demonqueenn and thoose after (probably didn´t get any of them right..) are really good. Things heat up abit you could say. Check ém out! [Warming cloudy´s feet! snooring alittle]
Old 02-23-2001, 10:36 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I just ordered several Forgotten Realm books so I won't be acquiring any more for a while, but I'll try and remember to look for the Feist volumes one of these days, thanks!

Cloudy
Old 02-23-2001, 10:44 AM   #23
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Ahh, but you will sooner than you think, the Forgotten Realms books you will read in a flurry, they´re funny and not easy to let go of!
Like thoose with Drizzt, haven´t read any with That wizard yet..
Old 02-23-2001, 11:13 AM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Memnoch - your very welcome! If I were you I'd read the Vampire Armand first since it is such a small book. Then you can start the Terry Goodkind series. Yes, Soul of the Fire was a hardcover simply because I just couldn't wait for it to come out in paperback!

Cloudbringer, the snow has begun with a fury here in Virginia! It only started 10 minutes ago and everything is already covered! Lots of wind gusts too (glad I stayed home today!)
Old 02-23-2001, 11:20 AM   #25
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

(hrmrhrmrhrmrhrmrhrmrhrmrhrmrhrm)
Old 02-23-2001, 11:24 AM   #26
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

(Ignores Ladywendy and Memnoch )

Hey Wolf, I've read every Feist book and cowrite in the Medkemia/Kelewan series. I recommended it to Memnoch before I left.

Just joking Winders/Mem (sigh)
Old 02-23-2001, 11:48 AM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyWendy: Ugh...snow...well, I 'll be looking for it this evening then. Hope you don't lose power!

Wolfgir: I'm sure you are right! But I've still got a pile of reading left from the holidays too!

Hey Yorick! Just saying hello. (can my cats join your fan club? teehee)

Cloudy
Old 02-23-2001, 01:56 PM   #28
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

CB - we've cut away her "afternoon" feast so now she's down to two meals a day. I got the dry because they didn't have her type of food at the grocery store and had to get her something, so I espied that diet and said to myself "yep, the diet shall now begin!" But I tell ya she is driving me CRAZY today since I'm home. She will not stop following me, constantly meowing, sharpening her claws on the side of my chair relentlessly, etc.! She has not left my side for hours now! I wish my room had a door! Soon I guess I'll have to crank up some Limp Bizkit (runs far away every time!)
Old 02-23-2001, 02:24 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Just don't play Yorick's stuff- major cat attractant...snicker...
Does she like being hugged and squeezed and kissed all over? That drives Inga off faster than anything other than the silly music with web greeting cards! Cat: ACK she's mauling me again, rrrrreow I am sooooo abused! eeeeeerow...- wiggles out of grip and streaks off into the hallway shaking self and licking the spots dirtied by the mauler-- doesn't beg for food for hours..hehehehe

CB
Old 02-23-2001, 04:45 PM   #30
Stealth Bomber

Ladyzekke, I love Terry Goodkind too! However, were all the titles Memnoch mentioned by him? I thought the last in the series so far was Temple of the Winds? Or is that just in the UK? I must admit that with all the sadomasichism and bondage, it was aimed at men, but glad to hear you like them as well!