Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2001, 12:28 AM   #1
Eidolon
Welcomed New User

hey,strange things happen all the time.
if you can't get a writ i suggest you use revert game and start when you last exited town.
At least you will continue the game,right ?
Eidolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2001, 12:29 AM   #2
Eidolon
Welcomed New User

if you can't get a writ i suggest you use revert game and start when you last exited town.
next time when you enter the mine,put the writ in the drawer and WAIT THERE until the drawer opens again and you get back the writ.Ok?
Old 01-29-2001, 12:29 AM   #3
Eidolon
Welcomed New User

next time you enter the mine,put the writ in the drawer and WAIT THERE until the drawer opens again and you get back the writ.Ok?
Old 01-29-2001, 04:28 AM   #4
madinc

I Can't Get Out Of The Mine... I've Checked My Inventory... No WRIT
No Booger Beer To Bribe
I've Tried Everything... What do I Do???
Old 01-29-2001, 07:03 AM   #5
Belegran

Try killing Freyedies. I went into the Mines with only one Writ and no brew, but I left with two Writs. I can't recall if the King dropped it or if I picked it up somewhere else in the Mines, but I definitely know that there's an extra Writ down there, somewhere.

So, head back down to ol' King Frey, club him, and see if he drops a Writ. Also, be sure to pick up his Vault Key and use it on the lock just to his left (it leads to two more Dragon Armors, as well as other goodies).

Good luck!
Old 01-29-2001, 02:11 PM   #6
netnusa

I had the same problem and had no savegame before the mines. There are no writs IN the mine. If you have a saved game before entering the mine, I suggest using that one and going to get the writ on the burnt body. If not, you could always ask for help hex editing the save game to "give" you a writ. I didn't have any option but to edit the save game file as I didn't have any games saved prior to entering the mines. Good Luck!
Old 01-29-2001, 02:34 PM   #7
Connla

I also left the mines with 2 writs. I got caught stealing from the King (Ohh what happened to those wonderfully nibble fingers I possessed in my youth?) so I had to kill everyone in the throne room. Once leaving that room, every stout attacked me, I believe it was one of the miners (not a guard)in the tunnels on the same level as the throne room that dropped the writ.

Also, upon orignally entering the mine, the writ would have been returned to one of your party as an unidentifed scroll, but when you read it, it is the mine writ.

Good Luck!
Old 06-09-2001, 09:08 PM   #8
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

bump . . . .

Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote