Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2002, 10:05 AM   #61
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Radiant_Memphit:
quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Radiant_Memphit you still havent explained why geography is such a wonderful subject. Perhaps i have the same problem with geography which you had with physics, namely, poor teachers.
could be, my geog teachers were ace too.. i just liked geography more- physical stuff about tettonics rivers coasts, and the human stuff like poulation and settlement. i found it to be a much more enjoying topic than physics which at most, i only liked little bits of it.. the radioactivity topics were cool though!![/QUOTE]Want a bit of particle physics perhaps .......... ? Err... the most fascinating things in physics are astrophysics, nuclear physics and quantum/high energy physics... Yum Yum ..... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2002, 10:08 AM   #62
Sio

Yey! just printed out two adventures and a few character sheets at college for my very first Dunegons and Dragons game, just gotta buy the players handbook and DM Guide, Monster Manual in a few days and i'll be ready to go with my DROW Ranger called Lusec Licentius Cant wait!!
Old 10-07-2002, 10:10 AM   #63
Anarion

Quote:
Originally posted by Sio:
Yey! just printed out two adventures and a few character sheets at college for my very first Dunegons and Dragons game, just gotta buy the players handbook and DM Guide, Monster Manual in a few days and i'll be ready to go with my DROW Ranger called Lusec Licentius Cant wait!!
i joined the d&d gameing , and warhammer club here at my uni...

0wnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they do loadsa other games too

Old 10-07-2002, 10:11 AM   #64
Anarion

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Radiant_Memphit:
quote:
Radiant_Memphit you still havent explained why geography is such a wonderful subject. Perhaps i have the same problem with geography which you had with physics, namely, poor teachers.
could be, my geog teachers were ace too.. i just liked geography more- physical stuff about tettonics rivers coasts, and the human stuff like poulation and settlement. i found it to be a much more enjoying topic than physics which at most, i only liked little bits of it.. the radioactivity topics were cool though!![/QUOTE]Want a bit of particle physics perhaps .......... ? Err... the most fascinating things in physics are astrophysics, nuclear physics and quantum/high energy physics... Yum Yum ..... [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]done quantum physics and inter molecular physics. its nothing to write home about.

Old 10-07-2002, 10:12 AM   #65
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Whacky!

Attalus, Good morning, dear! How's the family today? Pugslet is welcome to visit the Cafe, he can keep ALL the complaints down! LOL Besides, we have a lot of dog biscuits out back, johnny was ordering pretzels but used the wrong catalog.

Epona! LOLOL A photo of the scooter? TEEHEE, now THAT'S a riot! ROTFL You've not missed too much, leastwise not so's you couldn't catch up quickly! Hope the birds are doing well- do they mind moving or are they easy going in that department? Yup, Jim's homesick sometimes, but he's told me he'd not change at thing and is happy being here with me...sigh... [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img]

[ 10-07-2002, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 10-07-2002, 10:14 AM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Whacky, please cut out some of the extra quotes within quotes when you 'quote' someone, ok? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2002, 10:16 AM   #67
Anarion

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey Whacky, please cut out some of the extra quotes within quotes when you 'quote' someone, ok? [img]smile.gif[/img]
when i do that i manage to harshly screw up the post- you have to look very carefully to makesure you get it right...

Old 10-07-2002, 10:31 AM   #68
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Epona! LOLOL A photo of the scooter? TEEHEE, now THAT'S a riot! ROTFL You've not missed too much, leastwise not so's you couldn't catch up quickly! Hope the birds are doing well- do they mind moving or are they easy going in that department? Yup, Jim's homesick sometimes, but he's told me he'd not change at thing and is happy being here with me...sigh... [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img]
Not just *the* scooter Cloudy, I have 2 now! A 1969/70 Lambretta GP(DL) 125 which I bought on Wednesday and am waiting on delivery, and a 2002 Vespa ET4 125 which has a lot of chrome on it - you see loads of them on the roads here, but not chromed up like mine is [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Birdies are fine, Jasper (the parrot) has started talking now, he says 'give us a kiss', 'kiss kiss', 'want a scritch', 'hello', 'thank you', 'good boy', 'pretty boy', 'you're pretty', 'okie dokie' and a lot of other things that I can't quite make out yet. He dances and sings and is still begging me to be his mate [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] He hasn't minded the move at all, but doesn't like my dad or brother - he prefers women!

And AWWWWWWWWW! at Jim, what a sweetie! Glad you guys are so happy together. [img]smile.gif[/img] My bf has been away on holiday the last week so I've been missing him like crazy, but I'm seeing him tomorrow. Can't wait!

[ 10-07-2002, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 10-07-2002, 10:46 AM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Not just *the* scooter Cloudy, I have 2 now! A 1969/70 Lambretta GP(DL) 125 which I bought on Wednesday and am waiting on delivery, and a 2002 Vespa ET4 125 which has a lot of chrome on it - you see loads of them on the roads here, but not chromed up like mine is [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Birdies are fine, Jasper (the parrot) has started talking now, he says 'give us a kiss', 'kiss kiss', 'want a scritch', 'hello', 'thank you', 'good boy', 'pretty boy', 'you're pretty', 'okie dokie' and a lot of other things that I can't quite make out yet. He dances and sings and is still begging me to be his mate [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] He hasn't minded the move at all, but doesn't like my dad or brother - he prefers women!

And AWWWWWWWWW! at Jim, what a sweetie! Glad you guys are so happy together. [img]smile.gif[/img] My bf has been away on holiday the last week so I've been missing him like crazy, but I'm seeing him tomorrow. Can't wait![/QB]
HAHAHA! TWO! That's right! Whoa! You'll be moving around at the speed of light soon! And shiny, too! Seriously, I'm really glad you are having so much fun with them, you've had such a lot of less pleasant things to deal with this summer, it's nice to see you really letting go! LOL OOOOOOOH! Jasper's got a big vocabulary for a young birdie! [img]smile.gif[/img] COOL! hehe, you have to teach him to ask the ladies for kisses [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Jim's a sweetheart, no doubt about that! But then, I'm kind of biased, I think!
Old 10-07-2002, 10:48 AM   #70
MagiK

Not trying to be dense here...but Umm Epona? Why do you want two or more scooters? Are you going to strap them on like roller skates? one to a foot? [img]smile.gif[/img]