Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2001, 07:37 PM   #1
Elara
The Magister

In the Shrine of Anaphes we rounded a corner too soon after liberating a Guardian of Isis and two Tomb Guardians - oops, we'd forgotten to heal up - and ran into a couple of those flying wispers and some Royal Mummies. We were all in the red as we hotfooted down the hall and away, fleeing fire spells and some sort of blue ice bird spell. Emphasia only had enough mana for 4 castings of Restore Health. But I was in such a panic, I clicked rapidly on everybody in the party and they all got healed completely! Seems if you click before the game subtracts the mana for a casting you can get two castings for the price of one!

Elara
Elara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 07:48 PM   #2
dexter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

wow! that's a good tip but does it work only in the shrine or everywhere???

it doesent matter because i have mana for about 10 restore health but it could
help low-level character.

------------------
dExTeR
dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 08:03 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Excellent tip!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 08:39 PM   #4
Elara
The Magister

Can't see why it wouldn't work anywhere and with any type of resotorative/cure spell. Guess we'd better check this out. I think it's more likely an interface/timing issue (is there such a thing? hehe) than particular to the Shrine. What I'm wondering is if it would work for attack spells too, at least at a distance (otherwise we'd be doing that next turn business which would negate the possibility).

The other consideration is whether multiple casting is possible with the patch installed. I'm playing without the patch. Can anyone confirm this with the patch?

Elara
Elara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 05:56 AM   #5
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Elara! There you are! I've wondered if you were joining this forum!

BTW, thanks for the tip! I'll remember that when I get into that situation

------------------
formerly known as Adam Mage
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote