Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2003, 07:37 PM   #1
Tyranny]SiN[
The Magister

i have a necklace of missiles and when i want to use it i can't find the ability on my special ability button. i have a sure strike sword witht he ability of sure strike .. how do i use it with that ability?

when there is a blue outline around the item what does that mean? does it mean i can't use it yet or i can use it just don't get the abilities it has until i can properly use it with a feat??

the book doesn't cover this chit.. especially the abilites of weapons, items, parfenalia and such.. All i really care about is where do i look on my screen for the abilities the necklace of missles provides.. if it isn't there what does that mean a bug??
Tyranny]SiN[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 08:01 PM   #2
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

Not a bug dude....THere should be a little backpack symbol you can bring up and put on the character that is wearing the items screen. Not the inventory buttom but if you go into all the stuff where your wilderness lore and special abilities is and so on you should find a little back pack....if u have slept atleast 8 hours before wearing the item it should be able to accsess in there. THis will work for the sword too!

The blue out line just means that it is enchanted!
Old 12-03-2003, 12:31 PM   #3
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Actually, +X enchantment/attack bonus/damage is always active. There are two back-pack icons for special item ability: one for items and the other for weapons/shields.
Old 12-03-2003, 03:47 PM   #4
Tyranny]SiN[
The Magister

i didn't notice 2 backpacks just one. but your right bozos... i had the special abilities for the necklaces and such but i have sword now that inflicts serious wounds or somehting like that x2 a day and can't find that other back pack that hold for the weapons special ability. i search more thoroughly when i play it next.
Tyranny]SiN[ is offline   Reply With Quote