Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2004, 06:16 AM   #1
Sheriff
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi,
What exactly can one do with [forge] items? Also, where can "forgeable" weapons be found/bought? I found a [forge] longsword on lvl 13 but nothing more.

TIA,
Pedro
--<br />Introducing the forest Rovers!<br />Lyan F7/WM25/CoT6<br />Petrin Pal33<br />Sirin Ra9/SD2/As18<br />Butterbuck the Dim Wiz17/RDD10/Bd1<br />Eleven Pal18<br />Arangaponga F7/WM7<br />Elonari F6/WM1
Sheriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 09:50 AM   #2
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I found the answer to this, see the drow merchant just as you enter 13, tell her you want to forge an item.
Old 12-11-2004, 04:31 PM   #3
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Also you need something to forge into the sword. Try finding some other items with the Forge label
Old 12-11-2004, 11:14 PM   #4
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

yeah forgot that one, I had a diamond and a long sword that she forged, to bad I could not use it :biglaug:
Old 12-11-2004, 11:30 PM   #5
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Ruby and a Long sword is a good combo as well
Old 12-11-2004, 11:47 PM   #6
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Ruby and a Long sword is a good combo as well
hmm, going to have to try some more, just to see what all I can come up with [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2005, 09:29 PM   #7
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Query: can you forge items anywhere else in the game? as well, I have found some of those various gemstones around (both the [forge] quality ones, and the light-based gemstones). I am finally up to Level 17 for my character. Are all these stones useless to me until I can make it down to the thirteenth level of the Undermountain, or is there another use for them? I have not yet found a singular weapon that has the [forge] label on them, but then again I have only make it to Skullport twice.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 10:54 PM   #8
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

similar question to my last one last month...

where the heck do I FIND [forge] weapons? I have not seen a singular merchant willing to sell them (except for D who had a singular longsword once and I bought it for cheap). come to think of it, maybe that one guy in town might start selling them...

*nudges Ziroc to have that weapons store in town that has a forge sell [forge] swords and daggers and staves for some terrifyingly exorbitant (but oh so worth it) price so I can beat down demons and stuff...*
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 11:08 PM   #9
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

SPOILERS

The only place you can use these forge items at the moment is Level 13 from a Drow Merchant (the female one) At the moment there are only 2 combos a Forge Longsword with diamond and a forge longsword with a ruby. Both make some nice weapons.