Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2001, 09:10 PM   #1
Demarco
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alright, after 2 hours running around trying to find a machinery parts, motivation is gone and delerium has set in. I seem to need another part to get the whirly-gig-thingy to work so I can get the sorcerer to stop babbling and use the heart stone. I have gotten 2 gears and a crank handle. Could someone give me a list of where they are all found? Thanks.
-Drizzt...the man, the myth, the bulls-eye.
Demarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 09:51 PM   #2
Salazair
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Have you gone on the teleport coils of wire? (I can't remember for sure...this should be on the third level) This should take you to one of the pieces downstairs from the towers. I hope this helps. Good luck
Salazair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 11:35 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

One is found on level one, east sector (across from where you first enter the Severed Hand.

Another is found in the Sheverash tower on the lady elf (Kaylessa?) guarding the tower (after you finish clearing the tower, she asks you to kill her, and after doing so, you find the piece on her).

Another is found in the Solonar tower (the Priest tower) in a chest on the third level.

The final piece is found in the Corellon tower on the second level. I forget where, but it may be on a body or in a stash.

Hope this helps.

------------------

Patience, my BUTT...I'm going to KILL something!!!
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 03:58 AM   #4
obelix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There is a part of the first floor which is inaccesible. On the third floor you find an elevator which takes you to an area of the second floor. There is some way down to the first floor where you can find a part of the machine (I think north-east).
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 03:28 AM   #5
sweetieMage

I think you miss the one that under the 4 towers, I mean you have to go down one level first then find an elevator then go up then prepare for a battle (btw becareful with the traps around the elevator) then you will see a door in the middle (like a big tree) then you enter that door then prepare for battle again, in the last battle you will find the one broken machinery in the box.

sorry if my english is not good enough