Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2003, 01:26 PM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

Hello, I'm Chint-Chim Cootieface
In Dave Pilkey's "Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants," the "evil Professor" forces everyone to assume new names. You will follow orders!
Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name:
a=poopsie, b=lumpy, c=buttercup, d=gidget, e=crusty, f=greasy, g=fluffy, h=cheeseball, i=chim-chim, j=stinky, k=flunky, l=boobie, m=pinky, n=zippy, o=goober, p=doo-fus, q=slimy, r=loopy, s=snotty, t=tootie, u=dorkey, v=squeezit, w=oprah, x=skipper, y=dinky, z=zsa-zsa.
Use the second letter of your last name for the first half of your new last name:
a=apple, b=toilet, c=giggle, d=burger, e=girdle, f=barf, g=lizard, h=waffle, i=cootie, j=monkey, k=potty, l=liver, m=banana, n=rhino, o=bubble, p=hamster, q=toad, r=giz-zard, s=pizza, t=gerbil, u=chicken, v=pickle, w=chuckle, x=tofu, y=gorilla, z=stinker.
Use the fourth letter of your last name to find the second half of your new last name:
a=head, b=mouth, c=face, d=nose, e=tush, f=breath, g=pants, h=shorts, i=lips, j=honker, k=butt, l=brain, m=tushie, n=chunks, o=hiney, p=biscuits, q=toes, r=buns, s=fanny, t=sniffer, u=sprinkles, v=kisser, w=squirt, x=humperdink, y=brains, z=juice.
For example, George W. Bush's new name is "Goober Chickenshorts."
And remember, adds Patti Paul, "Children laugh an average of 146 times a day, adults laugh an average of four times." (Haha, I knew that!)

I came out to be Lumpy Cootiebrain...

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 09-20-2003, 01:29 PM   #2
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Zsa-Zsa Rhinobuns
hmm...
Old 09-20-2003, 01:37 PM   #3
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Chim-Chim Bubble Tush....
Errrr...... *edges away from thread*

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 09-20-2003, 01:43 PM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

If your chim-chim is what i think it is, and i think it is japanese, it's written as chiN-chiN.
Old 09-20-2003, 01:43 PM   #5
Stratos
Vampire

Fluffy Cootiefanny. Sounds like a poodle.
Old 09-20-2003, 01:58 PM   #6
Sigmar
Unicorn

Buttercup bubblepants...

O_o

...that sounds so camp!
Old 09-20-2003, 02:28 PM   #7
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Arvon:
Hello, I'm Chint-Chim Cootieface
In Dave Pilkey's "Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants," the "evil Professor" forces everyone to assume new names. You will follow orders!
Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name:
a=poopsie, b=lumpy, c=buttercup, d=gidget, e=crusty, f=greasy, g=fluffy, h=cheeseball, i=chim-chim, j=stinky, k=flunky, l=boobie, m=pinky, n=zippy, o=goober, p=doo-fus, q=slimy, r=loopy, s=snotty, t=tootie, u=dorkey, v=squeezit, w=oprah, x=skipper, y=dinky, z=zsa-zsa.

Use the second letter of your last name for the first half of your new last name:
a=apple, b=toilet, c=giggle, d=burger, e=girdle, f=barf, g=lizard, h=waffle, i=cootie, j=monkey, k=potty, l=liver, m=banana, n=rhino, o=bubble, p=hamster, q=toad, r=giz-zard, s=pizza, t=gerbil, u=chicken, v=pickle, w=chuckle, x=tofu, y=gorilla, z=stinker.

Use the fourth letter of your last name to find the second half of your new last name:
a=head, b=mouth, c=face, d=nose, e=tush, f=breath, g=pants, h=shorts, i=lips, j=honker, k=butt, l=brain, m=tushie, n=chunks, o=hiney, p=biscuits, q=toes, r=buns, s=fanny, t=sniffer, u=sprinkles, v=kisser, w=squirt, x=humperdink, y=brains, z=juice.
For example, George W. Bush's new name is "Goober Chickenshorts."
And remember, adds Patti Paul, "Children laugh an average of 146 times a day, adults laugh an average of four times." (Haha, I knew that!)

I came out to be Lumpy Cootiebrain...

Please use white lines the next time! 'Twas quite confusing!

Chim-chim Bubblesprinkles! Heh, cool!
Old 09-20-2003, 02:39 PM   #8
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

buttercup appletushie o m g... wo_Ot? ....
Old 09-20-2003, 03:09 PM   #9
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Gidget BubbleLips... Weird...

Edit: Arvon you got it wrong. It's the first letter of your first name, first letter of your last name for first half, and the last letter for the last half. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Making mine... Stinky Gizzardchunks .. -_-

[ 09-20-2003, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-20-2003, 03:37 PM   #10
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

wait... That would make me... Lumpy Applegiggle
Hmm...
Even more weird than Zsa-Zsa Rhinobuns...