Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2001, 07:34 AM   #1
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

...about you. I know there were several threads dealing with this topic in the past, but since there are always new members, I´ll open a new one. My real name is Martin Biehler, I live in Talheim, a small village near Stuttgart in Germany. I´m 1,78m tall(is that 5'11 ). I´ll be 22 in november and I don´t have a job at the moment because I´m waiting to start studying at the Stuttgart College in october. Visit my band at www.unspoiled-music.de !
Now it´s your turn!

------------------
Calvin the bold the malt beer lord is back!

[This message has been edited by debiler (edited 08-18-2001).]

[This message has been edited by debiler (edited 08-18-2001).]
Old 08-18-2001, 07:42 AM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

My real name is Nicholas Borge, I live in Gibraltar, I'm 1m75cm and Tiax is my nextdoor neighbour. I will be 15 in March.

------------------
"The time to start running is around about the "e" in "Hey you!"
Sigmar, member of clan HADB

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 08-18-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 08-18-2001).]
Old 08-18-2001, 07:51 AM   #3
Istaron
Banned User

Well, I could write here. why not

My name is Robert, live in uppland**, outside a town called Norrtelje.
I am 16 years old and therefore I study (I am starting in school again on monday *sob*). My big passion in this world is karate and playing the giruarr (though my mother had off one of my strings *sob again*).
If you REALLY have to know, I am a shorty, 168 cm to be exact

Aye, das me

** = a part of sweden. Can people write Texas, Dallas or Florida, I can write uppland
------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen

[This message has been edited by Istaron (edited 08-18-2001).]
Old 08-18-2001, 07:57 AM   #4
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:
Well, I could write here. why not

My name is Robert, live in uppland, outside a town called Norrtelje.
I am 16 years old and therefore I study (I am starting in school again on monday *sob*). My big passion in this world is karate and playing the giruarr (though my mother had off one of my strings *sob again*).
If you REALLY have to know, I am a shorty, 168 cm to be exact

Aye, das me

You mean guitar, right? I play the guitar and bass. But the band I´m currently in needs my voice. And don´t mind your size. I was barely 1,70 when I was your age.

------------------
Old 08-18-2001, 08:06 AM   #5
Istaron
Banned User

Oh, I did a RS on gituar
The R-key is to close T.

Are you good on the gituar, debiler?

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-18-2001, 09:37 AM   #6
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

I´m better on the bass, I think. It all started in 1995, when three guys I had met at the turkish diner round the corner asked me if I knew someone who could play the bass in their band. I knew noone, but started playing bass guitar myself. We had several gigs til we finally split up in winter 2000. But my bass experience made me an acceptable acoustic guitar player. What about you?

------------------
Old 08-18-2001, 10:02 AM   #7
Lord Shield

My real name's Adam Shepherd - I'm 32 in October - I'm an Analyst/Programmer (VAX-based presently though that will change soon )

Hobby-wise, I have about 12 years of various unarmed styles under my belt and Bo Staff since I was 6 (I used to teach the Bo Staff to friends but never got much interest to make a proper club) - I can ride a horse, hypnotise, ad haven't aged physically sice I was 20 - rare condition (about 1 in a 1000) means I age VERY slowly

Currently single, living in Orpington (South-East Outer London). Although born in UK, my blood is 75% Scottish, rest is Russian and French(yuk ) - I am 6'1" and weigh aout 145-150 lb - our family are wiry though and I am stronger than I appear (even if I don't use the appropriate Chi skill )

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-18-2001, 10:06 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK, my name is Mario Estacio, I live in Sydney, I'm 28, 5-10, 70kg, and I work for Unilever in Category Management. I like deep house, handbag and trance when I'm having a boogie, funk and acid jazz when I'm lounging and everything else when I'm driving.

------------------
Old 08-18-2001, 11:11 AM   #9
Istaron
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by debiler:
I´m better on the bass, I think. It all started in 1995, when three guys I had met at the turkish diner round the corner asked me if I knew someone who could play the bass in their band. I knew noone, but started playing bass guitar myself. We had several gigs til we finally split up in winter 2000. But my bass experience made me an acceptable acoustic guitar player. What about you?

I am... well, low level I started to play just a couple of months ago, but since my beloved father is quite good on the gituar, I learned pretty quick. Then my mother had tha A-string off
And since I am living in an uncultured town, there are no music-shop to buy a new one.

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-18-2001, 11:39 AM   #10
Moni

Tell you more about me? Well first off don't believe any of the rumors LOL!

My name is Monique & I am an almost 40 year old female, living the southwest region of Texas in the U.S. I am 5'4" & 98 lbs with long brown/auburn hair and big blue eyes.
I enjoy CRPG's (of course) cooking, eating good food, having the company of good people, hiking & rock climbing, biking, the beach, hand-crafts, animals of all sorts, and many other things that I will be able to think of after I submit this LOL (I just woke up and I am sick with a sore throat).
I am an artist with limited talents and a writer.
My "job" is as a housekeeper/gardener/landscaper/plumber/electrician/petowner but I have hopes of attending college soon to start earning a degree to teach elementary aged kids for a living...a good retirement plan and three months a year vacation, besides loving children and having experience in teaching already makes this a good career for me.
I like all kinds of music with the exceptions of rap, hip-hop and country with alternative or "new rock" being my fav and classical coming in at a close second.
See my picture and a funnier side of me owning 13 animals through the link under my signature.

Moni

------------------

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!