Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2002, 11:58 PM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

in my earlier post i did mention that morrowind is such a huge place. now i thought what are the most stupid things youve guys have done so far in the game?? [img]smile.gif[/img]

during my short time of playing, ive fallen off the cliff (during the night) mistook maar gan for molog amur and searched for nearly 2 days before finding out im in the wrong place... doh!! while searching for something in the island which is the wrong one...

how bout you guys.. surly mine cant be that bad ...

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 02:38 AM   #2
Neuromancer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
mistook maar gan for molog amur
Bwahahaha [img]smile.gif[/img] I did exactly the same with a couple of other cities. Molag Mar & Maar Gan were one of those. So, welcome to the club... I guess [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neuro
Old 10-02-2002, 06:17 AM   #3
Grungi
Banned User

had a quest to go to the northeast side of the island where i havent been at all despite being level 60+ and almost maxxed out, this quest was one i had been meaning to do since i was lowlevel, i finally went to northeast side to do about 6 other quests around zainab camp area, completed them and went back, all this took alot of time, and i prefer hanging around balmora anyway, when i got back i realised i still hadnt done the damn quest i went for in the first place [img]tongue.gif[/img] which means i gotta go back again and boy do i hate travelling about!

forgetful more n stupid i spose but still annoying [img]smile.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 08:35 AM   #4
Toady Hambone
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Several times now I've been on some sort of quest, and would get to the point where I was convinced there was a bug because I couldn't find the danged place I was supposed to find. And every time, I suddenly realized I had confused east and west. I do that when driving, too...and yes, I am female...
Toady Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 11:08 AM   #5
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

You know that dead guar that is near Khartog Point? Well he can act as a storage space. When I thought I was storing all my treasure, I was really just dropping it beside him. So i try to pick it back up, but it is still labeled Dead Guar, and every time i click on it, it just goes to the dead guar. Boy, wouldn't that stink if i dropped keening or something there?
Old 10-02-2002, 12:39 PM   #6
B_part
Quintesson

I chose the wrong scroll from the list. Instead of an Ondusi's open door I clicked on the line above. Scroll of icarian flight... you can guess the result when I tried to cast the spell... yeah, you are right: splatch.
Old 10-02-2002, 05:47 PM   #7
fistandantilus2
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I went skydiving into the deep ocean using the icarian flight scroll...it's kinda fun, especialy at night when you can see the stars...(-:
fistandantilus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 07:34 AM   #8
Grungi
Banned User

i had same thing with being unable to pick up items because there were some netches which for some reason i couldnt dispose of the corpse and they were on top of a body with some great loots on it, there was no way of getting em got very frustrating when i tried every angle 50 times, thats not stupidity, thats just a plain bad bug
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 01:35 PM   #9
Mister Natural
Manshoon

I spent several hours hopping towns looking for one of the redoran members doing the horator quest. Not realizing they and everyone else were in Skar in Ald'run which is where I started off originally.