Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2001, 06:21 PM   #81
Charean
Hathor

(ROFL at Lord Shield!!!)

*She is of course, laughing so hard... she gets covered with +2 pillows from the Elemental - and falls over in a fit of sneezing and laughing that makes her ribs ache!*

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 05-31-2001, 06:24 PM   #82
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

*Slips quietly in the door, with a short bow in his hands, he slips into the shadows of a corner. As quietly as he can, he sets his quiver of specially prepared arrows on the floor in front of him, and takes a stance on one knee.

As he fires the first arrow into the air, the string attached to it is pulled tight, and the bag attached to the arrow pops open. Since the bag is pressure sealed, the feathers included in the bag explode out all over the room.

As arrow after arrow fly into the air, a layer of feathers start to cover everyone and everything in it. After emptying his quiver, he attempts to sneak quietly back out of the room.*

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
Awake, Aware and Loving Life to the best of my abilities
Tracker of the fair Cleric Charean
Old 05-31-2001, 08:05 PM   #83
Lord Shield

You should be so lucky. I have a2-handed Pillow of Disturbed slumber with your name on it. Shoot arrows at me will you?

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 05-31-2001, 08:08 PM   #84
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
You should be so lucky. I have a2-handed Pillow of Disturbed slumber with your name on it. Shoot arrows at me will you?

*Laughs hysterically, then bolts for the door.*

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
Awake, Aware and Loving Life to the best of my abilities
Tracker of the fair Cleric Charean
Old 05-31-2001, 08:33 PM   #85
Charean
Hathor

*Watches Lord Shield with Great Amusement*

Oh Zeeke... you cannot escape... *casts feathers under his feet and his feet move, but he makes no progress*

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 05-31-2001, 08:39 PM   #86
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
*Laughs hysterically, then bolts for the door.*
Escape? BWAHAHAHA!! CB casts: ENGULF:ZEEKE, Zeeke:covered in down comforters

Oh and Lord Shield? ROTFL!!! Did I mention feathers make me sneeze? WAAAAAACHOOO!

PlayfulCloud

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-31-2001, 09:00 PM   #87
BladeMaster

The Pillowmancer teleports in from the TeamBG pillow fight. She then nails LS with "magic Pillows" and then nails Cloudbringer with a "Pillowbolt."

------------------

Old 05-31-2001, 09:05 PM   #88
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
The Pillowmancer teleports in from the TeamBG pillow fight. She then nails LS with "magic Pillows" and then nails Cloudbringer with a "Pillowbolt."
whew! Thank goodness for my +5 pillow immunity! CB zaps Blademaster with *inability to aim pillow* which last for 5 rounds or until a goose crosses her path whichever comes first!

CB

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-31-2001, 09:09 PM   #89
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hehe, Wolfie crawls through the thick layer of feathers.. Only his tail showing where he might be.. dum dum dum (jaws music) sneaking up bihind LS, making a move to thump hime but turns around and sends pillows at all the others, espacially at Zekke (he hasn´t had a good hit in a long time hehehe)

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 05-31-2001, 09:27 PM   #90
BladeMaster

Angel the Pillowmancer sees Wolfgir sneaking around and casts "Summon Pillowmonster VII" and the Staypuff Pillow boy appears and bodyslams Wolfgir to the ground.

------------------