Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2001, 05:05 AM   #51
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Davros wanders in, spilling his cider left and right. Takes a long look at liches, wolves, chickens, pillows and six shooters - aw crap, who spiked this cider????? Ducks a downy barrage and takes another slurp .

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 06:39 AM   #52
Melusine
Dracolisk

Melusine, hearing LS utter that word again, goes in a feather frenzy, resulting in a pillow rampage... but just before Lord Shield drowns in feathers, she sends in Lord Raptor to save him. Being a chicken, he is immune to pillow fights!
Hey there Mouse, ROFL! We sure are driving you crazy aren't we?? You need to loosen up, man! Here, just try it! And Mel hands him a nice, fluffed-up pillow. Now, hit me! Go on!

RudeHamster (tee hee! :biglaugh: RL Fluffy - I mean Cujo, of course - is doing great! I will try and make a picture of him soon! He has quite a big cage of three levels, bottom floor has a tredmill, middle floor his food and drinking bottle and the top floor his little house. He's got an empty toilet paper roll to crawl through, a length of wood with grains and seeds stuck on it to keep his teeth in shape and a mineral stone also for trimming his teeth and nails as well as for his daily dose of minerals. I've given him some old pieces of cloth to build his nest with, and he's very happy about them.
I bookmarked the site you gave me, thanks mate! It's very good indeed!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-31-2001, 08:24 AM   #53
Charean
Hathor

*Joins Wolfie in shooting pillows - and casts "Plethora of Pillows" and the whole room becomes FILLED with pillows - cannot walk without wading waist high in them.... *

Looks at Wolfie and

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 05-31-2001, 08:26 AM   #54
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hehehehehe 'Wolfie runs around, biting fluffy pillows,shaking and almost into a feather frenzy, making the room look like a snowy landscape he likes so much!*

Come on, we need a bigger room! How are we gonna have dragons join in the fun????

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 05-31-2001, 09:12 AM   #55
WOLFGIR

*Wolfie sneaks over and stands behind the door, a BIG HUMONGUS pillow ineach paw,a bucket of feather set to fall don on first to enter the door! heheheheheh *

Come on LS, I kno you´re out there!!

------------------

Old 05-31-2001, 09:19 AM   #56
arion windrider
Red Wizard of Thay

walks into the bar and says hi to everyone... and then produces a pillow grenade and lobs it into the crowd, i then launch myself behind the bar and watch all the feathers do there damage.....

------------------
Swordmaster to the King of Riva.. ALL HAIL TO BELGARION KING OF RIVA
Old 05-31-2001, 09:35 AM   #57
onthepequod
Quintesson

Onthepequod walks by. His attention drawn by a disproportionate amount of laughter and overall noise coming from the nearby room. He quietly peaks his head in the door and quickly observes what amounts to mayhem. There are pillows flying, pixies bombarding, feathers everywhere, and in the midst of it all some people are even asleep.

Onthepequod quietly closes the door while shaking his head and saying ”children” under his breath.

Just then onthepequod looks around and seeing nobody watching him, he quickly opens the door and tosses in a dozen pillows of torturous tickling with another dozen pillows of unbearable itching. He then quickly closes the door and proceeds to walk off with a wry smile on his face.

Old 05-31-2001, 09:45 AM   #58
WOLFGIR

Hehehe, admit it! It´s funwith a pillow war! *THUMP, hey who throwed that itching thing!!??*

------------------

Old 05-31-2001, 09:46 AM   #59
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure raises his head thinking who the hell turned out the lights and discovered his head was buried under a mountain of pillows. With a roar he flicked his head sending the pillows tumbling down on the occupants of the room, then pulled out his dough boy pillow and went for another round of beatings.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 05-31-2001, 09:46 AM   #60
Lord Shield

Thank you, Mel honey, I thought I was a goner. As recompense you shall have free winw at the bar for the next month
Now then, Lord Raptor, let's get 'em!
Lord Raptor (and his mum) both proceed to beat the absolute crap out of the Pillow Master

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp