Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2001, 06:10 PM   #121
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

*pulls out a water gun and sprays everyone, and then takes pics of wet t-shirts to put on the web*

*evil grin*
Old 06-02-2001, 06:18 PM   #122
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb summons a Greater Water Elemental to soak Lady Nightshade.
Old 06-02-2001, 06:22 PM   #123
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Wah tranforms into a duck and starts enjoying all the water. Then at a flash of power he explodes and the entire room is raining with light fluffy feathers.

(Then he reappears in the kitchen, )

Catch the feathers everyone!

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 06-02-2001, 06:23 PM   #124
Neb

Neb takes his trusty "Neb's Pillow Of Wah Whacking" and whacks Wah with it(again ).
Old 06-02-2001, 07:28 PM   #125
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Wah:
Wah tranforms into a duck and starts enjoying all the water. Then at a flash of power he explodes and the entire room is raining with light fluffy feathers.

(Then he reappears in the kitchen, )

Catch the feathers everyone!

*grabs the duck and cooks it*
Dinner is ready, whos hungry?
heheheheh

Old 06-02-2001, 07:34 PM   #126
Neb

Neb says "I am!" he then grabs a fork and eats a bit of the duck.
Old 06-02-2001, 07:45 PM   #127
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Mouse, having taken intensive pseudo-mystic training from The Eyeless Ones of Bryzath, enters the chaos. Summoning all his inner spirit he casts " Transindental Pillow of Shadows" level 16 in the middle of the room. The patrons freeze in amazement as a vortex of madly spinning colours begins to form.

They turn to him and a tremulous voice pipes up " Er....what exactly have you done, Mouse?"

Mouse take a moment to ponder and in a deep and resonant voice replies " Haven't a bloody clue mate"

So saying, the Arch-Rodent turns through 180 degrees and heads for the door as if all the pit-fiends from the BG Bar were at his heels...

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Old 06-02-2001, 08:18 PM   #128
Lord Shield

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Mouse has been dragged into the madness
I transform a huge loud into a msasive feather lump tha tlands on everybody. Now to set light to the feathers

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-02-2001, 08:45 PM   #129
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Mouse has been dragged into the madness
I transform a huge loud into a msasive feather lump tha tlands on everybody. Now to set light to the feathers

From the safety of the courtyard, Mouse glanced back towards the chaos from which the voretx was emitting a sound like a rusty dagger being drawn across bone.........

"Digital dyslexia and typo-confusion" He muttered sadly under his breath " If only I had paid a bit more attention to those Eyeless Ones"

"Still, it's hard to concentrate when they keep banging into the furniture" he reminded himself.

And thus reconciled, he headed for the relative safety of his lodgings.....

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 06-02-2001).]
Old 06-03-2001, 06:18 AM   #130
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
From the safety of the courtyard, Mouse glanced back towards the chaos from which the voretx was emitting a sound like a rusty dagger being drawn across bone.........

"Digital dyslexia and typo-confusion" He muttered sadly under his breath " If only I had paid a bit more attention to those Eyeless Ones"

"Still, it's hard to concentrate when they keep banging into the furniture" he reminded himself.

And thus reconciled, he headed for the relative safety of his lodgings.....

I huff an I puff to blow your house down! I got a sweet pillow of sleeping! And one with pillow of cuddly-bear-dremaing for you.. Wolfie runs out of the house and runs to Mouses little hiding place, when entered, *whack, whump* Mouse goes to sleep with a smile on his lips... Sleeping sound and well.. Wolfie runs back to whack the others, hehe, now this is a new and fun pillow. I wonder what it does???

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz