Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2006, 06:33 PM   #1
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

I have a problem, i did a system requirements check for this game and i was above the min specs in every catagory, yet i stil hav a problem running it. It will crash when certain movies are played and game menus, like the opening menu and character leveling for example, do not work right. The is a small menu of what im supposed to be looking at in the top right corner of the screen while the the links and skin(i guess thats what its called) are where they are supposed to be. I know my descrption of the problem isnt entirely accurate but any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:04 AM   #2
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

That sounds like an issue of software rather than hardware. Are the drivers of (in particular) your graphics card current? I would also check your DirectX version. That sounds like issues I was having before I got my drivers updated (not specifically with KotoR, but in general.)
True_Moose is offline   Reply With Quote