Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2002, 09:09 PM   #11
Moni

*whew*

LOL

Yeah there's a fridge here! Come on over! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2002, 10:06 PM   #12
morgain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Nice frogs story. In result, it appears to me that mother in law are an universal embarassment.
But you know what ? I think it's a pity these eleven frogs killed by the cats... If they had to come to death, it should have been better they finished on my plate. It's so good, fried frogs (legs only, in fact), well cooked in butter with garlic...
Didn't tell you yet ? I'm a froggy by myself (so UK people say, in any case). And if I well understand, your Royalty should be able to be my queen, so ? Very funny for a frenchie frog to make allegiance to a US queen ! lol

PS : I made a journey to yr homepage. All these wonderfull cats !! (I DO love cats) (flowers, too).

PS (bis) : Always seeking for my prince, but not interested in your toad, even if a male (I don't like beer).
Old 06-14-2002, 10:17 PM   #13
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by morgain:
Nice frogs story. In result, it appears to me that mother in law are an universal embarassment.
But you know what ? I think it's a pity these eleven frogs killed by the cats... If they had to come to death, it should have been better they finished on my plate. It's so good, fried frogs (legs only, in fact), well cooked in butter with garlic...
Didn't tell you yet ? I'm a froggy by myself (so UK people say, in any case). And if I well understand, your Royalty should be able to be my queen, so ? Very funny for a frenchie frog to make allegiance to a US queen ! lol

PS : I made a journey to yr homepage. All these wonderfull cats !! (I DO love cats) (flowers, too).

PS (bis) : Always seeking for my prince, but not interested in your toad, even if a male (I don't like beer).
[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Although I don't eat frog legs I am inclined to agree with you. There are many other ways to make good of frogs without sacrificing them to my cats.
Glad you liked the page! Thank you for taking a look!
Good luck in your search, lol...maybe a visit to the roleplaying forum could score you the Royal of your dreams...provided they are not all Royal Pains In The A$$!
Only a princess here...not ready to commit myself to queendom! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2002, 01:21 AM   #14
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

My toad is better than your toad,
My toad is better than yours......etc etc hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]

(btw pay no attention to the broken toe. It's an old war wound)

Damn I just realised the pic is a bit big. Sorry guys. (he's a big toad is what it is.....yeah)

[ 06-15-2002, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Bokken ]
Old 06-15-2002, 02:15 AM   #15
Moni

Well, My Gopher Is Better Than Your Gopher
So there! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

btw pay no attention to the midsection. its an old war wound

[ 06-15-2002, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 06-15-2002, 02:40 AM   #16
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

*ROFLMFAO* That is mad!!!!! I though I had a stuffed toad but your gopher is the one that's really stuffed........literally!!
Man I gotta get me a cat! And his ciggie was lit and all. Damn my scanner to hell!! Can't scan with things alight in it...heh

btw..I think his got an inflamed appendix.......might wanna get that one looked at or it could lead to problems if it bursts...heh
Old 06-15-2002, 04:16 AM   #17
Moni

Dude,
I am laughing so hard at your response here and at your PM that I am literally in tears!
I'm so glad you appreciated that one...it took a hell of a lot of courage to give it that cig and then take a pic...even more to post it on my webpage and put a link to it.

Gotta love those digital cameras! (Get someone to get you one for Christmas!)
I'm just sorry I resized it after I cropped it because I saved it to the camera's memory stick instead of my hard drive. My second thought was to post it (through the link of course) in its full 600 x 444 glory heh heh heh but by then it was too late.

Anyway, I am glad you liked it...don't get a cat...they do sh*t like this all the time.
What timing tonight though huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"4 thumbs up" ROFLMAO Bokken, you rock!

Old 06-15-2002, 04:32 AM   #18
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Bokkens toad returns!
At least you didnt post that one with the creepy glowing eyes.
Old 06-15-2002, 05:23 AM   #19
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Moni unfortunately I can't get a cat.......or any other pet for that matter. Damn things keep dying on me man. I had a cat for about 2 weeks roughly two years ago but ran it over half way up my street. Had a budgy which took me a few days to realise it wasn't a canary but that thing died on a very hot day when I had it locked in the garage. I gave it water though, I swear.
And then there was a rotweiller cross with a blue heeler (sad hey) who ran off one stormy night. I guess he probably had it the eaisest as he took off in time to survive another yet another one of my disasters.
So now I stick to pets of the more...."stuffed" kind. You just wait til I have kids though. I'll keep you informed, you can be sure of it...heh

Azie the eye pic of the toad kinda freaks people out so I'll just post the link here. Not sure why. I don't see anything weird about it. People just seem to find it freaky for some reason...heh.

Maurice

[ 06-15-2002, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: Bokken ]
Old 06-15-2002, 07:07 AM   #20
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Uh...yay..frogs and toads.. good in ketchup..
Moni why would you ever want to keep frogs in your pond? I'm just asking this so as to attempt to understand the logic of KHan's mother..