Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2003, 12:01 AM   #41
Mojo
Elminster

Urgh! It's 5:00am here...

I think I ought to go to bed...I'm up in an hour and a half...

G'night everyone!
Old 03-19-2003, 05:08 AM   #42
Irongrinder

Lol Mojo, I think you could use a lot of coffee
Old 03-19-2003, 08:39 AM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good Morning all! *giggles at Timber* Silly silly silly! Have some coffee, read the paper and rhumba while you shave! Oh wait..don't shave in the kitchen, it makes CD cranky....he hates whiskers in the cake batter!

Hey SG! Nice mop!

I am once again...at work... and once again they need me to actually work a bit today. I'll be in and out of the Cafe as time permits. Attalus, don't let the kids eat all the donuts! HEEHEE There's plenty of food and drink for the day so make yourselves comfy and converse, sleep or watch the world go by!
Old 03-19-2003, 08:49 AM   #44
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good morning, Cloudy. I guess you left us off your schedule, for we are Cloudless this morning. Hmm, the mockingbirds seem happy. Galadria got enough better to sit up and eat an English muffin and drink some Sprite (Diet, o'course), after I made her take another Axert. There are benefits to bringing in the mail! Galadria got TWO Victoria's Secret catalogues, and they are showing the models wearing thongs. Who needs Playboy?
Old 03-19-2003, 09:22 AM   #45
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
Congrats Epona! LOL...Over here we call em 'Stoves'.

We also say 'nuking' too.

Hmmm...interesting bit of trivia: Did you know that Microwaves dont actually 'nuke' food. They use radar waves(yep, the same thing that they use to find planes) to bombard food, excite the water molecules, and cause it to boil. [img]smile.gif[/img] They used to be called 'Radar Ranges', except, during WWII and after, people were nervous about 'Jerry and Jap' spies(forgive the term, but it *is* historically accurate, and appropriate in context [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) using their 'Radar Ranges' to spy on Americans cooking their dinners Apparently the public outcry was such that all of the 'Radar Ranges' were recalled/pulled from shelves, and came out about a year later with the new name "Microwave".

See...I'm just full of useless information.
I did physics at college [/QUOTE]Soooooo...you're saying that you're full of useless information too? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *DUCKS AND RUNS FOR COVER* [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Old 03-19-2003, 09:26 AM   #46
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
**SNIP**

SG's excellent story goes here

**SNIP**
Good work so far bud! Keep it up. I'm looking forward to reading more.

LOL...So, when you're published, get rich, and become famous, can I still say "Hey, I used to know him when he was just a little Penguin General?"

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Old 03-19-2003, 09:31 AM   #47
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Good morning, Cloudy. I guess you left us off your schedule, for we are Cloudless this morning. Hmm, the mockingbirds seem happy. Galadria got enough better to sit up and eat an English muffin and drink some Sprite (Diet, o'course), after I made her take another Axert. There are benefits to bringing in the mail! Galadria got TWO Victoria's Secret catalogues, and they are showing the models wearing thongs. Who needs Playboy?
ROTFLLAO!! Man, ya gotta love those Victoria's Secret catalogues. LOLOL

Ya know...you gotta also love a fiance who, when there's a Victoria's Secret runway show on the TV, calls you in from the kitchen shouting "Honey, come here, you've gotta see the fishnet body stocking that this woman is wearing! There's almost nothing to it!"

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE Damn, Cloudy is SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!! Love ya babe! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2003, 10:15 AM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! OK, I was actually pointing out the incredibly stupid looking outfit... but... LOLOL... it was just so ridiculous and out of all sense of reality! A fish net, for goodness sake! And glued in strategic places, or the model would have been arrested! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

*smooches her honey*
Old 03-19-2003, 10:23 AM   #49
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

*smooches her honey*
honey is a complex fructosan
strawberries are a multicarpic fruit
a pregnant goldfish is called a twit

I too, am a member of NUIS (National Useless Information Society)
Old 03-19-2003, 10:24 AM   #50
wellard
Dracolisk

Gee you two, book a motel [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]