Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 04:25 PM   #21
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
After mature reflection and much soul-searching I have decided to accept your kind offer and herewith decline to join TACC. I am however honoured to have been given this opportunity to refuse membership and would encourage all likeminded people to follow my example [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

That's the spirit.

My ultimate goal is to have more non-members in my anti-clan then any other clan on the forum.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
MILAMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 04:28 PM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Yes..... I'll join your rebellion against the swarm of clans that have invaded us, but I won't stop being a member of the ORT and HADB clan though.....
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 04:34 PM   #23
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Yes..... I'll join your rebellion against the swarm of clans that have invaded us, but I won't stop being a member of the ORT and HADB clan though.....

Welcome friend. Nobody's asking you to leave any other clans you might be affiliated with. As I said, I too am a member of HADB. The only thing that's driving me nuts is all the little clans that are popping up and disappearing and changing etc...

Our members need to be ambassadors of logic and reason. Disciples of Rational thought. We need to spread our logic and reasonable notions on clan moderation to the masses. Neb, if you'll accept, I'd like to appoint you Chief Ambassador.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 12-12-2001, 04:37 PM   #24
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:

Our members need to be ambassadors of logic and reason. Disciples of Rational thought. We need to spread our logic and reasonable notions on clan moderation to the masses. Neb, if you'll accept, I'd like to appoint you Chief Ambassador.

Ah.... Yes.... I like that position, that way I can spread subliminal messages causing them all to worship me and vote for me as president! BWahahahhahahha! *ahem* I'll accept the job [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2001, 04:45 PM   #25
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Milamber, dear...

As you abduct...er, uh...inducted me into HADB, I shall gladly not become a member of your anti-clan. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I shall also, henceforth, fight against all ignominous upstart clans that seem trite and meaningless...

*looks guiltily at her own sig...:S*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 04:57 PM   #26
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Milamber, dear...

As you abduct...er, uh...inducted me into HADB, I shall gladly not become a member of your anti-clan. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I shall also, henceforth, fight against all ignominous upstart clans that seem trite and meaningless...

I knew I would be able to count on you! Welcome to my anti-clan. I would be pleased to have you as my Chief Disciple. You will be in charge of all the other Disciples. You will help them spread the good word. You will help them sow the seeds of restraint. You will help tenderly guide people back to the straight and narrow.
Old 12-12-2001, 04:58 PM   #27
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Is this where we sign up for the felt tip pen clan?

Seriously though, there are a few too many clans [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] If you'll allow me, I'd like to register my contempt of these clans by joining yours
Old 12-12-2001, 04:58 PM   #28
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

Perhaps I should have mentioned that when I'm using my FULL sig it fills over half a the screen with ranks, titles and memberships of various clans, groups and RP threads?
Old 12-12-2001, 05:03 PM   #29
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
I knew I would be able to count on you! Welcome to my anti-clan. I would be pleased to have you as my Chief Disciple. You will be in charge of all the other Disciples. You will help them spread the good word. You will help them sow the seeds of restraint. You will help tenderly guide people back to the straight and narrow.

I accept the position with humbled pride.........ONWARD Disciples!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 05:08 PM   #30
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Perhaps I should have mentioned that when I'm using my FULL sig it fills over half a the screen with ranks, titles and memberships of various clans, groups and RP threads?

Neb, our Anti-Clan is founded on hypocrisy. You are now an ambassador of truth. Go and sin no more.

Aelia Jusa, welcome to the finest anti-clan on the forum.