Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2001, 11:54 PM   #1
Worm
The Magister

Description: This isn't the usually place where adventurers and those of such jobs reside a sunny cheery forest not inhabited by elves nor hobbit nor man simply by animal and a silver haired man leaning against a tree madly scratching his head to the point were you think he would rip his scalp from his skull. He wore a black leather body suit it seemed as if he took sheets of leather wrapped them crudely around his extremities and fastened them with odd belts of different sizes where his arms came to his body skin showed but a skirt was fashioned around his was as if not to be very revealing. He stood there in the hot sun clad in leather not sweating just madly scratching his head waiting for something or other.

OOC: Ok it is a bit lame but feel free to have your characters interact with this one he is my old creation Wrym. He knows next to nothing of fighting but has limited skill in necromancery--and just that he can't summon balls of fire or such--he may not be the strongest but he is crafty and odd to such a degree that people believe he is something more than he really is. One thing he seems to refuse to die if it scrapping from the underworld by making promises to the worst of folk. I hope as long as you don't roleplay a balistic maniac this probably will be decently fun.
Old 12-04-2001, 12:07 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

A red haired young man dressed in shinning jacket, sleeves fliped up, showing a pair of tanned arms, walked towards the mad scratching man. His forehead broad, head helds high, a cocky atmosphere swirled about him.

He stopped and looked at the man with a bizzare expression, eyebrows raised high "hey you! wha... wha... what are you doing?!"

OOC: this character is a bighead, overly confident trouble maker. but he is lucky and has many powerful friends (VERY powerful) his face is very important to him, but most of the time he doesnt know he makes a fool out of himself. he is extremely righteous, but knows to avoid uncalled fight.

he considers himself VERY smart

his power is Aerial Blade. It is an energy that he is born with used to create vaccum blade to damage his enemies. He also knows martial art and numerous other fighting styles, but he is good at nothing.
Old 12-04-2001, 01:07 AM   #3
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The skirts of her pale blue robe swishing with her brisk steps, she halts momentarily as she spies two figures ahead. The first, silver-haired and leaning against a tree and the other, apparently transfixed to the ground staring at the first.

Hmmm... ~ She chews her lips, deliberating her next move. Clutching her quarterstaff with her left hand and fingering a pointed ear with the other, she gives herself time to breathe easily, all the while observing the strangers.

After a moment, she nods to herself before striding up towards the two. ~ "Greetings, Wise One... and erm... wise ones." ~ She corrects herself hurriedly, sensing the air of indignation exuding from the second figure. ~ "May I have the honour of your acquaintances?" ~ Her light voice ringing in the air.

As she awaits their response, she mentally notes the strange attire and mannerisms of the characters.

OOC>>> She's an average mage-cleric.
Old 12-04-2001, 01:51 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: Mistral, is your character pretty?
I suppose she is not bad

IC: Tsang'uan was about to converse with the mad scratching man, and was GREATLY annoyed by the new comer. He turned to Mistral with an angry face, then was startled by the beautiful woman. His eyes widened, jaw hang open and drooling. Then he quickly span to turn back against the woman.

This is when his back is facing mistral
He made a muscle-showing mannuver, a big grin crossed his face, eyes turned into shape of hearts.

He quickly span himself to face Mistral, by the time he completed his turn, his face resumed to a normal and friendly one. "greeeeeeeeeetings, oh!" he made an exaggerating gasp "oh my God! I didn't know I could ever see you again!!! @#!%%#@" The name he mumbled sounds like anything, which could range from Amber, Angela, Angel, Aerie ... ... to Zephry. He ran to the lady and threw his arms open to give a hug...
Old 12-04-2001, 02:12 AM   #5
mistral4543

Taken by surprise, she gapes as the stranger rushes forth to embrace her. Terror courses through her body and her feet seem nailed to the ground. As his arms close around her trembling body, she finally emits a single shriek ~ "No!"

Struggling, she finds herself further entangled in the embrace and her heart beats erratically. ~ "Y..you're mistaken..." ~ she stammers agitatedly ~ "..l... let go of me..." ~ Her green eyes flash as the rays of sunlight reflect off them. As a breeze blows by, wisps of her long black hair begin dancing in the wind.
Old 12-04-2001, 02:42 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The young man was truely startled this time. He was meant to make a 'quick kill' to earn the lady's affection (in **his way**, lol) but instead he felt his arms around the trembling body of this beautiful woman. His gaze fixed on her fair face, which was a mixture of fear and beauty. His sense was lost all of sudden at the sight...

Several seconds passed before the woman's shrieking protest dragged him back to reality. He quickly pushed the woman away, who nearly stumbled and fell. He himself stood perfectly straight, turned back to the terrified stranger. His right hand scratching the back of his head, and a expression dominated his facial muscle.

His eyes are the only part moving, trying REAL hard to see the woman without directly turning to her. His mind is entertaining a film of killing himself with thousands of Aerial Blades.

"GRRRRRRRR...guess not everyone is like Iluminar Ocean"

His hand is still scratching his head, the chilling wind had blown off several leaves... the birds stopped singing, the previous sunny day turned into freezing winter all of a sudden. (the weather description is just exaggerating ) Tsang doesnt even dare to breath...

everything is quiet...
Old 12-04-2001, 03:00 AM   #7
mistral4543

Staggering backward, she opens her mouth in shock but the words of panic die in her lips as she finds her body nearly collapsing from the loss of balance. Desperately, her left hand - still clutching the quarterstaff in a death grip - makes a firm downward movement and she stabilises herself.

Glancing up, she notices the change in his mood and cringes at the memory of the previous scene ~ I feel almost defiled... ~ The thought is provoking to say the least, yet she remains silent, her lashes fluttering ~ Better to watch and see what happens.

She takes several steps forward, this time focusing on the silver-haired one. But always aware of the powerful presence of the other...

OOC>>> Gotta go now... be back in... erm... ?? hours?! Pls drag my character along if yall like, but do not kill/imprison her. Okie? Have fun and bye! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 05:26 AM   #8
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

IC: Sensing no responds from the crazy man, Tsang's eyes brightened as a fabulous idea poped into his mind. why not impressed the lady! His face darkened with evil pride, "what a gorgeous genious I am!" he thought.

Then he coughed, breaking the silence. When he noticed the lady turned to him, his face became incredibly mature and announced with a vibrating voice "well, ..." pause " what was your name again? "

OOC: If Mistral tells Tsang his name

"Ok, just making sure you didnt forget."

OOC: If Mistral doesnt tell

He made an incredibly fake warming smile as if saying "it is OK, I forgive you."

Then he fliped his sleeves higher, and casually stroke his own red hair and raised his right hand high "Now watch this!" His right hand cut the air as a red blade appeared out of thin air and struke a tree trunk in half ten ft away from where the silver haired man stood.

His hand stopped in the mid-air, the whole body rigid for the moment, sweat came down from his forehead he meant to cut the scratching man's hair!

Well, the lady doesnt know that... he quickly adjusted his posture and stood there laughing dryly "Ha Ha Ha ... "

"Geez, I am so smooth." he silently congratulated himself
Old 12-04-2001, 05:45 AM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: what the heck does "Per-Post" mean? and why do you claim it to be "first" ?
Old 12-04-2001, 09:31 AM   #10
mistral4543

Feeling the tension of the moment as the silver-haired one remains silent... she gasps as the blade barely misses his head. Whipping around, her eyes wide open, she sees the audacious one flaunting his skill. Clenching her fists, she feels her cheeks turning warm ~ Just what does he want anyway?

As he poses her the question, her mind spins ~ To tell the truth or not... ~ In a split second, she takes the risk ~ "I am Mistral. And your name is...?" ~ Her eyes sparkle as she gazes expectantly at him.

OOC>>> I think "first" is supposed to mean this is his maiden attempt Okie all, close to my bedtime now... see yall tomorrow
Closed Thread