Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2001, 12:36 PM   #111
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Cloudy is temprarily unavailable as she appears to have fallen on a clean kitchen floor, laughing hysterically, and been taken in by the eyes of some bald guy in an earring staring at her from the vinyl flooring.

CB

LMAO!!! Um.....nice place you've got here, SqueakyCloud!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 07-20-2001, 12:37 PM   #112
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Waluin:
Yeah, I'm waiting for them to show up, that's when things usually start to kick in and get lively.

*CB kicks Waluin* HA! There, better? sheesh

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-20-2001, 12:41 PM   #113
Serath
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
(Sazerac pops his head into the Cafe...) Hello, Serath, Melusine! We got a slow day going on today?

I think I could use some tea myself...with some lemon and maybe a shot of hooch. Seems like I've got the "crud" that's going around. *sigh* Oh well...
Hi Saz! Sorry to hear you're under the weather. I've got a bottle in my pack for ya. Homemade. It might not cure you, but it'll knock you on your butt and make you forget your problems. Made from crabapples and Smirnoff Blue Label. Smooth as you please, but sneaks up on you and knocks you down after a few shots.

*Rummages around in his backpack. "I know I had a bottle of that stuff somewhere..."

Serath
Old 07-20-2001, 12:42 PM   #114
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
LMAO!!! Um.....nice place you've got here, SqueakyCloud!

Hehehe! Haven't seen that old Mr. Clean ad in ages! Waluin's post was too funny because it IS pretty much what the commercial did! How are you today, dear ambrosia-voiced one? Have the tea with the zing...it's not half bad! We promise not to tell anyone it's early yet *she says, conveniently forgetting to mention that not only has the sun not gone down where she is, but it's a bit after high noon*

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-20-2001, 12:51 PM   #115
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hehehe! Haven't seen that old Mr. Clean ad in ages! Waluin's post was too funny because it IS pretty much what the commercial did!
CB
remember the jingle? "Mister Clean! Mister Clean!" hehe

------------------
"The dreams of a people became the promise of republic, the success of a society, and the transgressions of an empire."
- When the Sun Set on SPQR
Old 07-20-2001, 12:52 PM   #116
Melusine
Dracolisk

Alright then....the tea with zing it is *smiles*
Hope your poor kitty kat is ok Cloudy!! And Saz, you too get better soon!!

The ambrosiavoiced one is doing ok , still enjoying the bliss of a week off from work *sigh*

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 07-20-2001, 12:56 PM   #117
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who considered the "Mr. Clean" ads to be pandering to sex-starved housewifes!

All in all, Mr. Clean was at least a he-man. Unlike a certain other little nerd floating in a rowboat in a TOILET TANK! (Mr. Tidy-Bowl). I mean, how desperate for a buck can you get???

Old 07-20-2001, 12:58 PM   #118
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Melusine, thanks for your good wishes! I'm doing ok, just wish I had something to dry up this naggy little cough.

Serath, buddy, I'm going to take you up on the "hooch." It sounds just what the doctor ordered!

Old 07-20-2001, 01:05 PM   #119
Serath
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Hmmm, tea would be nice...no rum please, it's still before sundown here
You are graciously forgiven of course...anyone who brings me tea must be a gentleman!

Well thank you, dear one. I try to act the part.

Saz - I found that bottle. A round for all my good friends! A toast to your good health. Maybe if our paths every cross outside the internet, we can sit down and share a bottle of the real stuff.

Serath

Old 07-20-2001, 01:09 PM   #120
Conan

Cloudy...HELP..!! The Mr. Clean song is in my head now. I cant stop it!!!Ahhhhh get him away. Clean Clean. . . Mr. Clean ..Mr Clean..