Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2004, 08:59 AM   #1
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

Arrow

Okay, so I've cleared out Beggars's Nest of zombies, killed Gunlan and reunited some families. However, there are two places on the map that I am an unsure how to get in to.

Firstly, there is a building which before you enter you must show the sign of the serpent, so I'd like to know what this sign is and where I can get it from?

Secondly, there is a large wall around a building with gates which are lockked and I'm unable to open. Is this because my thief henchman has not got a high enough pick locks skill or do I need a key and, if so, where can I get it from?Also the towers along one side of the map are all locked, can these be opened?

Cheers
Blunderbuss
Blunderbuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 10:23 AM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

Spoilers!
1. This is just another path leading to the cemetary and the catacombs beneath it (I assume you went to the warehouse insted.) There's a house south of the 'serpent house', and inside is a guy who says something about his brother getting involved in a strange sect. Go and talk to this guy if you're interresting in entering the house.

2. This is the Neverwinter Academy you escaped from in the Prelude. You can't enter it anymore as far as I know.

[ 10-23-2004, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Stratos ]