Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2004, 04:17 PM   #1
ZFR
Legion Symbol

playing ranger/cleric.... I noticed a bug... I have CHA 14 and with items buffed to 18... so should get 7 turn undead per day... which I do... the bug is that after I cast it and it becomes less than 7 all I have to do is save and load and it's 7 again so I can cast it infinately... (I have this ability dragged into quickslot).
I notice that if I take off my items and get back to CHA 14 then it becomes normal 5 turn undead per day and the bug doesnt appear (it remains used up after loading)... I dont know if this is caused by a particular item or is caused by any item that buffs CHA (I'm wearing Mask of persuasion, belt of performer +1, nymph cloack +1 and lantanese ring +1)

Has anyone had this before... is there a solution... TU is an important ability of my cleric but now I will be very hesitant to use it because this is like cheating...

EDIT: did some more experimenting... if i turn undead so that less than 3 are left then if i save and load I get 3... this is strange,,, anyway always after saving and loading i get more than i should..

btw am fully patched

[ 10-19-2004, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: ZFR ]
Old 10-19-2004, 05:36 PM   #2
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

I;ve seen a similar effect with "buff" spells, when they are near to running out, quicksave and reload and I get full duration again!
Old 10-19-2004, 05:42 PM   #3
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Best report the bug to Bioware. It could be a bug from the 1.64 patch or something they didn't pick up.

You can report bugs on there forums which are here

http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/