Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 09:10 PM   #1
num1esse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

WHAT DO I DO WHEN I UNZIPPED IT AND IT SAYS THAT I HAVE TO ZIP IT TO MY OVERRIDE FOLDER, ALL IT DOES IS GIVE ME A LIST OF PROGRAMS TO OPEN IT WITH, AND IF U DONT THAT, HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE FOR A ROMACE WITH VINCEONA TAKE? IM IN DOING THE SHADOW THIEVES GRAVEYARD QUEST, NUETRAL EVIL, KENSAI/THIEF, REP:1
THANX ALL U GUYS RULE!!!!
Old 05-16-2001, 10:22 PM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

you do have an unzip program like Winzip, right?
use that to extract the file to BG2 override folder.
to extract:
highlight the files (there are 3 or 4, right? ending in .bcs)
press the Winzip Extract button on the toolbar at the top
it opens another esplorer-like window
navigate to your BG2, Override folder
highlight/choose the override folder (making sure the full path shows in the "Extract to" path window on the upper left)
see the arrow at the end of that path? press it
press the extract button in the upper right
that does it
you can close all your windows.

V***V

PS: if its giving you a list of proggies to open it with, then you are double clicking. just highlight the files. dont dobule click them.

[This message has been edited by vesselle (edited 05-16-2001).]
Old 05-16-2001, 10:25 PM   #3
Gimlee
Elminster

Hey, you can turn down your caps lock. You don't have to write big to make us see yor message.

------------------

See the ravaging effects of smoke!