Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2001, 03:45 AM   #1
Hoggar
Welcomed New User

I'm at the end of Dragons Eye. When I first burst into that Yuxin... whatever's chamber, I was rather hurt so I ran back up and healed. When I got back, she was gone. After I killed her lizard friends I was stuck. Did I mess up when I didn't kill her the first time? Or is there some silly switch I need to press again, like in Kresselack's? I tried to search the dungeon for one but I could find any. Please help!
Hoggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2001, 03:58 AM   #2
G.W.

Hmm, strange that she disappeared. Guess you have to reload and kill her again. She's tough. Four attacks per round!
Old 01-17-2001, 04:38 AM   #3
Hoggar
Welcomed New User

Woah, not good. I accidently quicksaved after the battle and then I ran back to Kuldahar to check if I was done, losing my autosave as well. Does this mean I have to play the game all over again or is there some way around it?
Hoggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 04:56 PM   #4
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

I say, search the entire lower level again. Once, I lured Yuxonemai all the way to the entrance on the left hand side of the level. when i returned to the level, there she was waiting at the entrance. It's likely that she got stuck in some other room and you just got to go find her. keep looking!
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 06:05 PM   #5
Wrath
Elite Waterdeep Guard

And remember to download the latest patch if you haven't do so, many bugs like this one can be easily avoided by taking the extra time to visit the official site for the updates

-Wrath
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote