Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2002, 04:21 PM   #61
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

So I take that as a offer to join LoA?? I have no problem with that. We needed a Marine Commander anyhow.

Johnny how about an assasin and sniper in The Blood Hand Faction? You can recieve Holland, (I'm pretty sure you can...) but not Germany. How about it??

Calaethis Dragonsbane, I play as a paladin in BGII and almost every other RPG.

Horatio:

Sir Mandorallen--Commander of the Legions of Darkness, Minister of Propoganda, Official Recruiter, and Chief Negotiator.

Horatio--Commander of The Blood Hand Faction, Assassins to The Legions of Darkness, Loyal Soldier of the Great Army.

Talthyr Malkaviel--Commanding Oprative in England, Captian in the English sector of The Dark Order.

Sir ReGiN & Beaumanoir--Opratives to the G.A., Leaders of Western Russia.

Sir ReGiN--Whats above & Commander of our Western Russian Air Force.

khazadman--Pacific Fleet Admril & G.A. Oprative.

Lord of Alcohol--Marine Corps. Commander.

uss--Legionaire Commander. Govener of Southern Finland.

johnny--Squadren leader in The Blood Hand Faction.

Megabot--??? negotiations pending...

Dizzy--??? negotiations pending...

EDIT: Few mistakes with titles.

[ 06-03-2002, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]
Old 06-03-2002, 04:26 PM   #62
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Can I actually have Southen France? Or, failing that, England? Or, failing that, (and you're really pushing me here) Spain?
I don't think we had any plans for it so.... how about ALL of France? Sound good?
Old 06-03-2002, 04:29 PM   #63
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And so it begins. Within the tight inner circle of the faithful, the plan moves into motion. Some have doubted. They will be turned. Some have resisted. They will die. Some have joined. They will be greatly rewarded.

MAY WE ALL BE LED BY THE DARK HAND THAT GUIDES US!
Old 06-03-2002, 04:33 PM   #64
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

"Calaethis Dragonsbane, I play as a paladin in BGII and almost every other RPG. "

Oh really? you sound very much like a CE person to me you know i MIGHT even consider joining...lol, but i oppose the dark out of prinsiple; btw tell me; have u read "the wheel of time" seris too? or maybe that seris by david edding; what was it called... teh belgraid or something...?
Old 06-03-2002, 04:34 PM   #65
Sunden
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How about the head inquisitor Of The Dark Order? No need for payment because it's a career with job satisfactio. But if I can, I'll have china as well please.
Old 06-03-2002, 04:39 PM   #66
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img]

I have read almost every major fantasy book series there is. My name comes from the Mimbrate knight Mandorallen*, who appeared in several different book series by David Eddings which includes the Belgaraid (sp?) and Mallorean. (sp)

And W.O.T. is one of my most favorite book series.

*He gets the "Sir" AFTER the 1st book so I didn't include it up there.
Old 06-03-2002, 04:45 PM   #67
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Sunden, one of The Dark Order's jobs is "questioning." (nice way of putting it) So of course you can be the Head Inquisitor. China... China.... hmmmm.... thats close to DeathMages area.... what about Japan? That we should be able to get to before D.M. I should be able to get you the main island. If you don't want Japan then just give me a reasonable replacement.
Old 06-03-2002, 04:49 PM   #68
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

As Commandant of the Marines I lay claim to all the bitches. Errr I mean beaches.....
Old 06-03-2002, 04:54 PM   #69
Sunden
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Fine by me. Just a small country to call my own, no-one says that I'm greedy (not twice anyway). Head inquisitor it is. I thank you... and goodnight!
Old 06-03-2002, 05:02 PM   #70
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
As Commandant of the Marines I lay claim to all the bitches. Errr I mean beaches.....
i am reliving you of your commands. hand over the bitches [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]