Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2002, 09:49 PM   #71
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

For anybody that wants it, here is a page I found on the description of Halloween and where it came from. There is alot here that I did not know previously!
Old 10-31-2002, 09:54 PM   #72
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Lol, tsk LoA, don't make me bring the whip that comes with my costume [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Awww Lady Blue your as sweet as a Reeses Peanut Buttercup [img]smile.gif[/img] Go Broncos!
Old 10-31-2002, 10:11 PM   #73
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

ROTFL! Your a nut Pauly! Don't ever change [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-31-2002, 10:14 PM   #74
MagiK

I spent the Evening in American History Class

Old 10-31-2002, 10:18 PM   #75
Ladyzekke

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Magik, you missed out on trick-or-treating (just kidding with you!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-31-2002, 10:20 PM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
What am i gonna do? I´m going to take the sharpest kitchen knife from my kitchen, and then wait by the door till someone says "Trick or treat?". Then i'll stab the #€$%er. You know why? Because it's an American(or maybe some other country's?) tradition and NOONE in The Most Perfect County Of All Perfect Countries(Estonia) should celebrate it. Way too much Americalization(is that a word?) going around here..
Uss, this is tasteless, as well as not in the spirit of this thread.
You having a particularly bad day or what?
Old 10-31-2002, 10:23 PM   #77
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I had about 15 kids and turned away another three rings on the bell that came too late. I figure if my outside lights are OUT and curtains drawn, kids who keep ringing the bell should get a clue!

Had the CUTEST little one from up the road, he had a tiger suit on and his ears and tail had me gushing and oohing... LOL such a doll, I think he's all of 3 and he even said thank you for his candy!
Old 10-31-2002, 10:37 PM   #78
Ladyzekke

Awwwwww, that sounds so cute sis! LOL, I had this one tiny little girl in a fairy outfit, tiny little hands, she managed to grab more pieces of candy in that one little hand than anyone else all night! She layed her open palm in the candy, and moved her fingers along the candy for a good 10 seconds, then the lift! woah! jackpot!!! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I just thought it was hilarious myself, as many MANY older ones came and tried the "fistful of candy" as well, but never managed to grab more than four pieces of candy in one hand. This little girl had at least six pieces LOL!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-31-2002, 10:49 PM   #79
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Awwwwww, that sounds so cute sis! LOL, I had this one tiny little girl in a fairy outfit, tiny little hands, she managed to grab more pieces of candy in that one little hand than anyone else all night! She layed her open palm in the candy, and moved her fingers along the candy for a good 10 seconds, then the lift! woah! jackpot!!! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I just thought it was hilarious myself, as many MANY older ones came and tried the "fistful of candy" as well, but never managed to grab more than four pieces of candy in one hand. This little girl had at least six pieces LOL!
LOL, she's got the knack for it, I guess! I had a cute little 'bunny' or two as well. One held up his bucket and said "you have the same as me!" all proud and happy...I was handing my candy out of a purple plastic pumpkin and his candy 'bag' was the same kind of pumpkin and purple too! LOL Was so cute!
Old 10-31-2002, 10:54 PM   #80
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

What I'm doing for Halloween? Hey that reminded me of a song I learned in elementary school, went something like this:

H-A-double L-O-W-double E-N spells Halloween!

Ya! [img]graemlins/funnysad.gif[/img] Anyways, I'm going to bed. Big day tomorrow!