Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2002, 07:21 PM   #51
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
What am i gonna do? I´m going to take the sharpest kitchen knife from my kitchen, and then wait by the door till someone says "Trick or treat?". Then i'll stab the #€$%er. You know why? Because it's an American(or maybe some other country's?) tradition and NOONE in The Most Perfect County Of All Perfect Countries(Estonia) should celebrate it. Way too much Americalization(is that a word?) going around here..
And I originally thought that freedom from Soviet control would be a good thing...lol

EDIT: From now on, I'm only Trick or Treating in Latvia.

[ 10-31-2002, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]
Old 10-31-2002, 07:32 PM   #52
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
What am i gonna do? I´m going to take the sharpest kitchen knife from my kitchen, and then wait by the door till someone says "Trick or treat?". Then i'll stab the #€$%er. You know why? Because it's an American(or maybe some other country's?) tradition and NOONE in The Most Perfect County Of All Perfect Countries(Estonia) should celebrate it. Way too much Americalization(is that a word?) going around here..
Ok! Let Estonivize! Lets all become juvenile idiots! [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]vat arr yu toking bowt!? stonjans arr ti smartist piipil alaive! Mutch betar tan yu stoped ammeritan!
Old 10-31-2002, 07:32 PM   #53
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Oh that's real nice Uss, thanks for sharing
No problem [img]smile.gif[/img] . Is there anything else i can share [img]smile.gif[/img] ?[/QUOTE]Sure! You could shut the *f* up. You do NOT talk to Lady Z that way.

[ 10-31-2002, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]
Old 10-31-2002, 07:36 PM   #54
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Sure! You could shut the f*** up. You do NOT talk to Lady Z that way.[/QUOTE]

LoA, I appreciate the sentiment, but...PLEASE EDIT! As above

Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-31-2002, 07:39 PM   #55
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Uss, I certainly hope this was a "joke". Even if it is, it is in extremely poor taste. I suggest STRONGLY that you recant this before one of the GD mods catches hold of it, which, with the number of people reporting it (myself included) probably won't be too very long before it occurs.

You're already treading on thin ice, buddy. Don't push yourself further.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-31-2002, 08:03 PM   #56
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Its kinda wierd, theres no kids on my street. So should any come by I guess I'll give them beer
Trick or Treat! I'm just real big for my age honest...
Old 10-31-2002, 08:13 PM   #57
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Its kinda wierd, theres no kids on my street. So should any come by I guess I'll give them beer
Trick or Treat! I'm just real big for my age honest...[/QUOTE]Animal! Good to see you! [img]smile.gif[/img] You get three beers!
Old 10-31-2002, 08:23 PM   #58
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL, hey Animal! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Over here I've been getting hoards of trick-or-treaters!! I'm noticing now as the hour grows later, the trick-or-treaters are getting bigger LOL.

OMG earlier this woman and little boy came to the door, I usually just hold out the big bowl and say "take which ones you want" (most aren't greedy, take two, maybe three pieces of candy). The little boy starts grabbing away and says "one for me, one for my brother, one for my other brother, my cousin, etc....) yeah right LOL! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] But HERE is the kicker, after the kid finishes the MOTHER reaches into the bowl saying "I'll take a Mounds, a Snickers, a Baby Ruth, and a KitKat" and then turns her back, struts off saying "thank you" in a very clipped voice! [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

[ 10-31-2002, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-31-2002, 08:46 PM   #59
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Quoted by uss:
uss...I did not realize that you were such a fool as to say what you have. I sincerely hope to see you banned from Irownworks. To even joke about killing a child that is enjoying this night is not acceptable. My two year old daughter went out tonight to a few houses in the neighborhood with a little bag and really enjoyed herself in her little bunny outfit. Other kids came to our door, but we only gave candy to the ones that had costumes on. It is a night for children to have fun.

Whatever hatred you have for the United States of America can stay inside your home and I hope you enjoy losing the privilege at having access here. Afterall...this website is an AMERICAN-BORN website, owned by an AMERICAN and you were allowed the privilege to visit...but since you hate AMERICAN ideals so much, you can now leave.

All Hallows' Eve (Halloween)
Halloween was originally a Celtic festival for the dead, later incorporated into the Christian holiday All Hallows' Eve, the night preceding All Saints' Day.

[ 10-31-2002, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 10-31-2002, 08:55 PM   #60
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
[QBTancred, Witchfinder General![/QB]
Hey I remember that band