Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2002, 05:35 PM   #1
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Back by popular demand, (and the fact we need more members ) The Great Army is recruiting yet again.

The Great Army is an organization with the aspirations of world domination. We have followers from many parts of the world, most of whom where recruited here in Ironworks. Under the guidance of the Supreme Commander the world will be ours.

I, as the Minister of Propaganda, Commander of the Legions of Darkness, Official Recruiter, and Chief Negotiator of Terms, offer you all now the chance to join The Great Army. We plan to take over the world, but we need your help. Assist us overthrow your government and be rewarded with land and/or government positions! Think of it! Control your own island and have a position of power! We are open to negotiations on what you will receive for your assistance.

There are several types of positions you may join.
-Operatives
-Legions of Darkness (special operations department & Black Ops)
--Legions subdivisions:
*The Standard Legionaires--Standard Legionnaires equal to the Navy Seals in the U.S. The Legionnaires also take care of recon and espionage.
*The Dark Order--Our secret police
*The Blood Hand Faction--Our assasins corp
*Disciples of Chaos--The smallest faction of the Legions. It has chaos reign in countries that have not yet pledged to the Supreame Commander.

-Standard army
-Standard navy
-Standard air force
-Global Coastal Defense (G.C.G. the equivalent of the Coast Guard but for the entire world.)

-NOTE-Other organizations such as the Marines should be requested separately.

-NOTE- All positions have salaries. The Legions is the highest and the others are equal. Operatives get no salary but they get large rewards in land.

-NOTE- Government positions (ie: Chief Treasurer) are only handed out to our operatives (explained in detail in later paragraph)

We plan to take over the world, but we need your help. Join as an Operative, and assist us overthrow your government and be rewarded with land and/or government positions! Think of it! Control your own island and have a position of power! We are open to negotiations on what you will receive for your assistance.

If you join now, we can get you into high-ranking positions in our military and political machine.

The following high-level positions are open in the Legions of Darkness:

**Commander of The Dark Order
**The Standard Legionnaires

Although these positions give you power in the Legions of Darkness you are only in control of a small part. All commanders’ report to me.

Simply post the postion you would like to have, and I will see what I can do.

-NOTE-This is not roleplaying. Please do not roleplay here. Anything OTHER than recuiting is to be done in the RP Board.

-NOTE-Anyone who disagrees with this idea should not post here. (as you did last time. :/) Don't patronize anyone who wants to join, and if you don't have anything useful to say, please don't post. Thank you.
Old 08-16-2002, 05:38 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I ummm well eerrrrrrr have nothing useful to post sorry [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2002, 05:39 PM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I want to be OVERgeneral! lol. hehhe, can that be arranged my lord? btw, ever watched "Pinky and the Brain"? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Command of the Dark Order would do... I just want to command troops.

[ 08-16-2002, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-16-2002, 05:47 PM   #4
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

LoA, your part of it!!

Calaethis, yes I have seen Pinky and the Brain. I think its hilarious, but we don't have a "Overgeneral". I thought you knew that. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I will, however give you the position of "Chief Military Adviser, and give you command of all of our armies based in Europe and North America, how about that? Its a big step from your old position.
Old 08-16-2002, 05:55 PM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol; I just want to be in charge! Of co-ordinating the attacks! Ever played starcraft? "How to win: MY tactics... play as Protoss; fotify ur posstion; have 2 allies, ones makes ships, other makes zerglings n hybrids. U capture a terrain drone by "beaming" in troops, using them as a sheild to protect the drone u've "dark archoned"... then u get outa there, and trash their resources, finally, u build up 3 groups; cannon fooder, ie terrans, zealots n dragoons. assault magic squad, ie High templar, archons, dark archons, science vassals, and finally stealth group, ie Dark Templar +ghosts,. U beam em in, from 3 sides, while ur allys attack, both at the front door. any tank surport is cool. Then u trash em, the ship guys hold back... u withdraw when they are servely damaged... then u finsish them with a nuke...or 10, trash whatsevers left... or use the nukes first [img]tongue.gif[/img] "

hehe, I love pinky n the brain... lol, lets all sing the theme song... [img]tongue.gif[/img] "They're Pinky n the Brain, yes pinky n the brain, one is a guieness, the others insane... to rue their mousy worth, they'll over throw the earth..." lol. anyway, the point of this is, I WANT POWER! hehehe, I dont care about Islands or whatever, I want my very own Asha'man squad like army. u ok with this? lol, I'll serve whomevers in command, and the second, and work as the army co-orindator. lol.

[ 08-16-2002, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-16-2002, 06:07 PM   #6
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

uh, you okay there Calaethis?? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

Um.... from what I could decipher you simply want a position of power, with armies at your command. Okay then. How about the Military Adviser to the Supreme Commander, and General of the European Armies. There. That would give you everything you want.

And on a note, yes I have played Starcraft. Many, many times. No need to ramble on about it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and please don't sing anymore, your scaring everyone away. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2002, 06:14 PM   #7
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

er, soz... I AM tired... lol, I *am* OK. [img]tongue.gif[/img] u meanie. I was doin my "bad" guy impresion. lol. Stracraft rocs, I want SC2... a certain Karikan and Deram, are on my "To kill list" for that matter, so is "Lord" Nasher of Neverwinter... as are many others... no one harms my protoss, no one harms MY elves... you see, I have limited intrests in races... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, I want to be in command of an army, lol, that way there will be no imcopidence... lol... never let me be a general, I'm a monster... lol, ever played cossacks? you wont want to again after you've crossed my Urkani gunmen... opps, did I hide them ALL in the fields and the trees? [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol.
Old 08-16-2002, 06:22 PM   #8
Mojo
Elminster

I reckon u should give me the position of Commander of The Dark Order, because I'm a born leader and sneakyness is what I'm good at. People would never suspect me! Seriously tho, consider it...
Old 08-16-2002, 06:31 PM   #9
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Well Mojo, I have considered it, and I just talked with our Supreme Commander and he said you are approved.

Consider yourself in command of the Dark Order. Once they have been set up that is.

Any important information that you need will be sent to you via Personal Message. Most likely at a later date.

**Shakes his hand to finalize the deal**
Old 08-16-2002, 06:37 PM   #10
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Millitary Adviser? But.. I wanna COMMAND troops to, hows this Military Co-Orindinator And Adviser to the Supreme Commander? [img]tongue.gif[/img] whatcha think?