Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2002, 05:06 PM   #1
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

ok i had to re-format my computer b-cuz it was "hiccuping" or freezing for about 20-30 seconds and then un-freezing... stupid me forgot to save my save game files and now im very mad.. besides losing 3 50th lvl assassins a 50th lvl zenmaster 20th lvl valk and 50th lvl monk not to mention the huge damage they all did w/ one hit about 100 damage.. and the 1300 heal potions i had acquired throughout my gaming experience. weighing in at an astonishing 650 pounds, my oomphaz zenmaster was really moving slow. in town b4 i re-formatted i wanted to see how much i could get for them.. w/ my ratling assassin (w/ merchant trait/skill?) i got 33,000+ gold for them.. oh well.. starting over now and got 5th lvl dwarf which im gonna go to paladin soon.. well i dunno if anyone attempted what i did and stocked heal potions but im gonna go for "my" record and shoot for 1500 heal potions [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2002, 06:14 PM   #2
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Bummer, man. Though you're taking it pretty well. I've still gotta rescue my savegames from my old HD(check out Saz's Help Desk for me), or figure out how to rescue the same ones that I failed to move correctly into the W&W folder on my new HD.(biting nails)

MMmmmmm... technology.

+Dr.Pick
Old 03-03-2002, 08:28 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Wowzah, KAR_MOD1 !

That's very frustrating!!

You never emailed me a saved game did you?? If you did, I'd still have it around.

I could always hack you an assassin's dagger (which won't do you any good until Ishad N'ha) and the 4 tombs - though you'd have to be patient about getting the gamexx.sav back. I have such a terrible time emailing large files

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 08:25 PM   #4
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

i did send you a save game a long time ago so you could hack me an assassin's dagger.. would u happen to have it still wyvern? its ok if u dont i really like my new solo party. you see what happened, when i burned a backup disk w/ some important files i could have of sworn i added my save files to that cd.. but i guess not. oh well like i said my new solo party is doin good.