Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2000, 12:54 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

Lily live in Alaska, say go to beach, Ukabu Drukus. Stay on beach. Meditate until you find car keys. Or raise pick lock skill.
Old 12-14-2000, 09:43 AM   #2
Drukus

A couple of days ago i was at the beach, and i droped me car keys! Thinking that Kerah usualy helps me answering questions, i asked her "Where are my keys?".... all the "Godess" said was, "This i can not say"
I have also asked Erthsamadore and even Oakenmir didnt help..... and they call him "Wise"!!!!

If anyone knows where i can find my car keys, i would be greatfull!
Old 12-14-2000, 10:14 AM   #3
Serath
Manshoon

Hmmmm, perhaps you should ask Shinwiki. Ukabu need car keys!

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2000, 02:34 PM   #4
xenotoca

Drukus
this is a question asked many a time in my house. The answer is so simple "were did you last have them because that ia were they will be" I cannot understand why I get such glares from the recipients of this useful piece of advice. I am sure that Kerah would give you the same advice if she was allowed to say.
Old 12-14-2000, 02:41 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Look in the refrigerator - should be right next to your remote.

(actually - I did read somewhere that this is the exact location where most missing remotes are to be found - scary!)

Wyv

(scary because that is where they are found? or scary because of the things I must be reading to learn such a thing?)

Hope you did find them!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2000, 03:02 PM   #6
xenotoca

Wyv the reason for this is simple. You change channels, switch off, pause the video or whatever then wander into the kitchen to make a nice coffee to keep you awake to play more W&W. Of course you have to put the remote down to open the fridge and get the milk out. Then over to the kettle get oput the cups , coffee, sugar and spoon return the milk then make the coffee. Now were did you put that remote before doing all this.
Old 12-14-2000, 03:07 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

hehehehe

Where did *I* put the remote before doing all of this - where I always put the remote - on the side table next to the chair in which I sit to watch tv/dvd. I hate hunting for remotes so have carefully trained myself to place it in the same place everytime (of course this doesn't work with BJ who has the habit of moving them around and placing them in completely unguessable locations) Ah such is life!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2000, 03:29 PM   #8
Serath
Manshoon

I use the summon creature spell and have it change channels for me. No need for remotes.

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote