Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2005, 11:24 PM   #51
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Boooooored. Booooored. I'm booooored. Hey, guys. I have plenty of homework and studying to do, but I just cant motivate myself to do it. Have I mentioned I'm bored? Well, I am. I think I may just turn in early, and try to sleep my life away. Works for my friends, lol. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 06:43 AM   #52
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Woohoo!!! I turn 18 in 1 and a half hours!!!!
Im currently trying to finish Kirby's Dream land 2 on Gameboy before midnight....Dont know why, just something to do [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 06:48 AM   #53
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Whoa, our cable connection just got an enormous boost in speed. it already was prety fast, 2,2 MBps, but now it's 3,2 MBps. I knew it was going to happen one of these days, but i've heard somewhere or from someone that it was going to be 4X as fast as before, which was kinda hard to believe really. But this is a good step forward, i'm not complaining.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:22 AM   #54
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Gah, one of my computers is hit with Trojan Virus again. I don't know how that happen. But sure is annoying as hell. 2 infections in 1 month. Must be something is going on. 0_o
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 07:33 AM   #55
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

I've had the worst day so far!

DJing on a radio online, I thought the mic was off and it wasn't, so I'm talking on the phone, giving a mobile number to her, recieving her number for my dad to call her back about his job, then I look back.
Mic is on.
Ok, so I say "Bollocks" then realise mic is still on and I shouldn't swear. Everything goes crazy, I end up closing Sam3 broadcaster down and going to make something to eat.

Made, well added hot water, to a pot noodle. Just about to put it in my mouth, burnt my tongue, spilt one noodle on my white football shirt.

Not in the best of moods, I think I'll look at that Tater's thing Gangrell posted yesterday.

*walks off humming 'boil em mash em stick em in a stew'*
Old 02-16-2005, 08:17 AM   #56
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, Ivellis, your day may not have been fun to live through, but it's an amusing tale to tell in the Cafe! I hope today is better for you, and your shirt gets clean!

I'm having an allergy reaction to something so I'm wearing my glasses today. I don't do that very often so it's a little weird. You see somewhat differently with glasses and contacts so I'm adjusting to doing things in the office with the glasses on...not used to turning my whole head so much! LOL
Old 02-16-2005, 08:31 AM   #57
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Yeah I kind of see the funny side of it...now.

Can't wait till the manager gets back to me So many complaints lol!
Old 02-16-2005, 08:00 PM   #58
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I hope you have a better day tomorrow Ivelliis, and don't get too much flack for your mic mistake.

Evening everyone! Was a busy day at work today, but the weather was still warm, although rainy by afternoon. Now back to winter they say, blah! Well I'm playing Dungeon Siege again tonight, and dang! there is apparently a Chapter 8 as well LOL! Thing is, when I entered Ch.7 I had two quests, one to go into the castle to rescue the king, and one to go down this slope in front of the castle and kill a dragon somewhere down in there. Well I chose to do the castle quest first, and I rescued the king and it promptly went into the cut scene and into Chapter 8, with new quests. I just hope I still can either backtrack, or when I finally come out of the castle, find my way to that dragon so I can do that quest. I'd hate to think it won't let me go back now that I'm officially in Chapter 8, if you get what I'm saying. I haven't backtracked yet, decided to keep moving on and hope I'll emerge out of the castle and again, be able to get to that slope with the dragon, then proceed to the Ch8 quests. Luckily I have a saved game before I talk to the King (which triggers the cut scene and entrance to Ch8), but would suck though, cause since talking to the king and moving on I've done a LOT, hate to think it was all for nothing, and due for repeating. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh well, guess I'll find out LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 01:46 AM   #59
dplax
Jack Burton

Ladyzekke:

You have to go back if you want to take care of the dragon. The only entrance to his lair is where it showed you that you could go down.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 04:04 AM   #60
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Only 1 complained about my "abusing language on air" I never got fired, lol.

Day is looking good so far, even though it's only 9am.