Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 05:57 PM   #131
wellard
Dracolisk

I can solve youre house roof leak problem Cloudy, just move it to Australia! It never ever rains down here any more* (bank holiday weekends excepted) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Joking aside things are getting bad water wise, they are talking about having to build a desalination plant for Sydney.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:21 PM   #132
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
I can solve youre house roof leak problem Cloudy, just move it to Australia! It never ever rains down here any more* (bank holiday weekends excepted) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Joking aside things are getting bad water wise, they are talking about having to build a desalination plant for Sydney.
Wow, that's several dry or fairly dry years in a row for you guys, isn't it?! I know there were horrible fires down around Sydney a few years ago too!

LOL, sorry, don't think hubby will want to pack up the house and ferry it to OZ, much as the idea appeals to me! He just got a new job...they might frown on him not showing up!
Old 06-16-2005, 06:21 PM   #133
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah I've heard that the plan is to have the eastern suburbs get water from the desalination plant and us westies still have to rely on water conservation and dam water.

The NSW govenment needs to get off its ass and build some more catchment areas, fix the leaky pipes, and work on plans to reuse all that stormwater that runs out to sea.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:32 PM   #134
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hi everyone... going to work in about 20 minutes. I have new respect for anyone who works behind a cash machine... those things are so confusing!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 07:52 PM   #135
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Hi everyone... going to work in about 20 minutes. I have new respect for anyone who works behind a cash machine... those things are so confusing!
What's so confusing about it ? You grab the cash and get the hell out of Dodge. Anyone can do that.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:32 PM   #136
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Yes but I think he wants to keep his job.

oh and Wellard I am sending you some bottled water. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 09:47 PM   #137
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ah another Dungeon Siege LOA multigame tonight, was really fun! Such an awesome game too graphically. Here is a screenshot of me, Cloudy and Saz fighting this really cool looking white tiger creature. As you can see, Cloudy uses her staff of crotch burning right off the bat, probably why the cat jumped up in the air LOL. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 09:58 PM   #138
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Nice shot to the nads. Ouch. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 11:14 PM   #139
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*makes note never to irritate Cloudy and her staff of crotch burning*

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Evening, all. Finally back home after four nights in Los Angeles, and I get to do some gaming tonight! That, and I won a set of electronic hi-hat cymbals on an ebay auction yesterday... I've been trying for them for several months. Good is me...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 07:41 AM   #140
wellard
Dracolisk

Light Bulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
*makes note never to irritate Cloudy and her staff of crotch burning*

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Evening, all. Finally back home after four nights in Los Angeles, and I get to do some gaming tonight! That, and I won a set of electronic hi-hat cymbals on an ebay auction yesterday... I've been trying for them for several months. Good is me...
LOL now we know how she keeps the big fella Nacht under control [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Its great fun playing with new toys Bungleau, I just spent most of the evening playing with a brand new GSX750 (Katana in the USA)

After so long riding a cruiser I had forgotten what a sports bike was like to ride. even though I can not take it past 6000 revs, way past the maximum legal speed limit in australia, till it is run in it has already scared the bejesus out of me! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Next week after its first service I can take it into its power band. ...whhheeeeeeeeee....

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote