Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2002, 08:19 AM   #111
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*stuffs many left over hearthshaped cookies into Jerome and puts a cup of cocoa in his tentacles* Enjoy the goodies, Jerome, I've missed you around here! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've missed not being around. [img]smile.gif[/img] *grumble* blamethatfelinewaitress *grumble*

What on earth has been going on around here? My stash of alcohol has gone... all the tables are unbroken...the windows intact... the kitchen actually useable for cooking... you've made this place respectable! *sobs* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2002, 09:21 AM   #112
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(Rerains from hitting "Quote" button) Wow, Cloudstormer, I've never seen you do that. Waitress, some sweet tea here, and some of those heart-shaped cookies. Jerome, I've always wanted to meet you. Aren't you the one that invaded the T.O.T.S.' Treehouse with Aelia and danced naked on the tabletop?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-15-2002, 09:46 AM   #113
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
(Rerains from hitting "Quote" button) Wow, Cloudstormer, I've never seen you do that. Waitress, some sweet tea here, and some of those heart-shaped cookies. Jerome, I've always wanted to meet you. Aren't you the one that invaded the T.O.T.S.' Treehouse with Aelia and danced naked on the tabletop?

LOL, It seems my reputation arrives everywhere before I do. I'm actually a member of TOTS, but I have danced naked on several tables, along with Aelia on occasion.

You'll forgive me, but i've been out of the loop for a while now, and I'm not sure I remember seeing you around before I left for a while. How about we get a coffee and you can fill me in on what's been happening lately, as well as telling me about yourself. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2002, 12:56 PM   #114
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Galadria, sorry... I don't do 'mod mode or cafe owner mode' all that much. I like the free and easy feel of our threads and want everyone to feel comfortable but I HAVE seen things plummet off cliffs into long rp dialogs a few dozen times and it tends to make the real life chatters scarce. [img]smile.gif[/img] Z put the rp forum up to take that sort of things and give it a home so I just wanted to remind people.

Seph, no worries, hon! I am not yelling at you all so much as making sure you remember what this place was for in the beginning. [img]smile.gif[/img] Oh and you better take the mop over by Jerome, he makes a major mess with cookies!

So Jeromelet, what HAVE you been doing while we've missed you, hmmm?

Around here, we've talked about Galadria's gardens, Garnet's youngsters, health, weather Seph's school stuff, Neb's orange fetish, Lioness's school stuff, our teeth.. hehe.. lots of things!

Cloudy
Old 02-15-2002, 01:03 PM   #115
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Galadria, sorry... I don't do 'mod mode or cafe owner mode' all that much. I like the free and easy feel of our threads and want everyone to feel comfortable but I HAVE seen things plummet off cliffs into long rp dialogs a few dozen times and it tends to make the real life chatters scarce. [img]smile.gif[/img] Z put the rp forum up to take that sort of things and give it a home so I just wanted to remind people.

Seph, no worries, hon! I am not yelling at you all so much as making sure you remember what this place was for in the beginning. [img]smile.gif[/img] Oh and you better take the mop over by Jerome, he makes a major mess with cookies!

So Jeromelet, what HAVE you been doing while we've missed you, hmmm?

Around here, we've talked about Galadria's gardens, Garnet's youngsters, health, weather Seph's school stuff, Neb's orange fetish, Lioness's school stuff, our teeth.. hehe.. lots of things!

Cloudy

Ach, i've been here and there, doing this and that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And i'm heading to Australia in the summer , so that gives me something to look forward to during our tests which are commencing in a month or two. *worryworry*

LOL! Sounds like things have been continuing as they always have. Where are Debiler and Rik? I haven't seen either of them in quite a while.

And how have you been, my most esteemed of Arch-Nemisis? And thanks or the cookies. [img]graemlins/cookiemonster.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2002, 01:13 PM   #116
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:

LOL, It seems my reputation arrives everywhere before I do. I'm actually a member of TOTS, but I have danced naked on several tables, along with Aelia on occasion.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL. (Sits down at Jerome's table, gets cup of tea) Yeah, Aelia told me about you when she was explaining about why the T.O.T.S. chased her about. About me? I'm a frequenter of the cafe, a roleplayer who loves BGII but not ToB, and who's trying to play PS: T without much success. In RL, I'm a 33y/o female physician who lives with my husband and family in a small town in Texas.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-15-2002, 01:46 PM   #117
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:

LOL. (Sits down at Jerome's table, gets cup of tea) Yeah, Aelia told me about you when she was explaining about why the T.O.T.S. chased her about. About me? I'm a frequenter of the cafe, a roleplayer who loves BGII but not ToB, and who's trying to play PS: T without much success. In RL, I'm a 33y/o female physician who lives with my husband and family in a small town in Texas.

Cool. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Why the dislike for ToB? And are your problems with PS:T technical,or just in-game difficulties?
Old 02-15-2002, 01:50 PM   #118
Tiamat
Banned User

And i've created various 'wat was he thinkin' songs and shows like my lets go all the way song..... disco disco duck...... (im listenen to it) Ill have a mocha shake plz wit a big sausage platter.... drools...
Old 02-15-2002, 09:10 PM   #119
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Uwahahahaha! I have become a power of all the Planes! another victory can be chalked up for the Sallisaw Academic Team, as my team has recently rolled over all competition in the region by a margin of greater than fifty points each, and now we get to go to State competition in April so that I can become a true power of the nation, as I will rightfully earn the title of brilliance, and perhaps most recognized genius in the eighth grade that currently resides in the backwater state of Oklahoma! its not a prestigious title, since it IS only Oklahoma, but its a title all the same!
Old 02-16-2002, 05:30 AM   #120
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Uwahahahaha! I have become a power of all the Planes! another victory can be chalked up for the Sallisaw Academic Team, as my team has recently rolled over all competition in the region by a margin of greater than fifty points each, and now we get to go to State competition in April so that I can become a true power of the nation, as I will rightfully earn the title of brilliance, and perhaps most recognized genius in the eighth grade that currently resides in the backwater state of Oklahoma! its not a prestigious title, since it IS only Oklahoma, but its a title all the same!

Erm... would congratulations be in order then?
Well done Seph.