Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2000, 05:07 PM   #1
Loser

you kill him, take his shit, goto the training area for groups, rob your teamates blind, and export WHILE INSIDE. htis way you get more moola and a nice arse shield and bow if that's your thing, and a plate mail...... and when you go respawn (i'm a TFC vet) you get your 10 rep back, and you can raise it more with the shiiitloads of mooola you can get, and you also get an extra potion of healing, and an antidote if you don't use it the first time... yeah, it's a bit more cheap, but i believe in not killing needlessly when good char, strongly, except if it;'s drizzt, with that armor and exp.... well, anyway, you can count it as another game........ ooolohhhhh, but drizzt, my greed takes over, i killed him... : ( now i'm gonna hafta restart, after i get the dex and const books, and that god damn axe oooohhhhhhh......
Old 09-12-2000, 05:15 PM   #2
Loser

tips for killing him

1-■■■■ winthrop, use those stairs until he's out of spells
2-long ranged weapons... if you're a mage, use the sling, etc.....
2-mage: make armor and maybe greese your spells, after about 10 minutes of slinging his arse i kicked it using this method
2-hehehe
3- no matter what don't let him get neer ya, he's dangerous witht hat fuckin dagger
4-don't learn identify when you make your char, learn it later
5-if fighter, do the export trick before fighting him, then do it again, this way you have some nice equipement to fight him....
Old 09-12-2000, 05:17 PM   #3
Loser

■■■■! i press reply! bitch *i whack my comp* ■■■■ you ya dirty whore... no noone's gonna know what the hell i'm talking about, it's about the level up in candle keep thing, and it's called "gawd that's weak" if this shit is gonna get posted outside.
Old 09-13-2000, 03:49 PM   #4
stred
Welcomed New User

well for me it was rather easy to kill him with warriors(and without ■■■■■■■ winthrop!!),i dont do no other cheating cause the export thing is also cheating for me,and i have never killed drizzt i dont need its ■■■■■■■ stuff and i respect the legends (Allthough i am playing an alone fighter/thief right now and his chain mail+4 that allows hiding in shadows would come in handy but still i deny to do it)
stred is offline   Reply With Quote