Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2002, 05:49 AM   #11
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Very pretty Avatar but shes my girlfriend not yours [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL!!!! nah she dumped u because your toilet doesn't work [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Donut: it's the same girl

Old 06-17-2002, 04:40 AM   #12
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Very pretty Avatar but shes my girlfriend not yours [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL!!!! nah she dumped u because your toilet doesn't work [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Donut: it's the same girl

[/QUOTE]Well its your fault! You wouldnt fix it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2002, 11:30 AM   #13
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I question your meaning for "love".
Some of the phrases you used in describing the pictures do not sound like a man who is in true "love".
Old 06-17-2002, 12:01 PM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Some of the phrases you used in describing the pictures do not sound like a man who is in true "love".
Mmmm, not sure I get your meaning Larry mate. Obviously Avatar finds Eternity pleasing to the eye and sexually attractive and is pretty pleased with himself about that - but in my book that doesn't mean he doesn't love her. A combination of both is best!
Old 06-17-2002, 12:12 PM   #15
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Mmmm, not sure I get your meaning Larry mate. Obviously Avatar finds Eternity pleasing to the eye and sexually attractive and is pretty pleased with himself about that - but in my book that doesn't mean he doesn't love her. A combination of both is best![/QUOTE] You are right, but I obviously would not publicize it like that. I don't think anyone who is in real love would make their true love an exibitionist exibit, talking about how he is the only one to "taste her", and stuff like that. That is what I am driving at. But I will withdraw my comments if everyone thinks that teenage lust = love.
Old 06-17-2002, 02:05 PM   #16
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

DEAD SEXXXXXY!!!!

I give her the Sir K. "Seal of Approval" [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

A copy of that and fifty cents will get you a cup of coffee at any of the fine cheap diners in town! Anytime! Maybe.

[ 06-17-2002, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Sir Kenyth ]
Old 06-17-2002, 02:40 PM   #17
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Mmmm, not sure I get your meaning Larry mate. Obviously Avatar finds Eternity pleasing to the eye and sexually attractive and is pretty pleased with himself about that - but in my book that doesn't mean he doesn't love her. A combination of both is best![/QUOTE] You are right, but I obviously would not publicize it like that. I don't think anyone who is in real love would make their true love an exibitionist exibit, talking about how he is the only one to "taste her", and stuff like that. That is what I am driving at. But I will withdraw my comments if everyone thinks that teenage lust = love.[/QUOTE]Oh OK, I see your point Larry! I still think it's possible to have both and just get a bit carried away sometimes [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-17-2002, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 06-17-2002, 04:28 PM   #18
Vampire

Hmph!!!! oh geeeeee Larry thanx!!! Before I thought I was in love with her, but now I finally realised it's just teen lust and I really love my teddy bear.

Old 06-17-2002, 05:51 PM   #19
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Hmph!!!! oh geeeeee Larry thanx!!! Before I thought I was in love with her, but now I finally realised it's just teen lust and I really love my teddy bear.

Oooooooooo! A love triangle! Tell me more!
Old 06-17-2002, 06:20 PM   #20
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
quote:

Oooooooooo! A love triangle! Tell me more![/QUOTE][img]graemlins/1drinkspit.gif[/img] LOL!

Avatar, you and your girlfriend have a warped sense of fun..my girlfriend NEVER let me photograph her! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]