Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2001, 04:50 AM   #1
The Man Who
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey guy well I am renting BG ll and for the configuration screen what specifications should i put.??????????(eg-the basic specs like should i put my graphics and processor cranked up to the 'maximum pc'(over 600mhz) slider
I have a ......

Celeron 667mhz
64mb ram
15 gb hard drive
48*cd rom
Direct X 8.0a
Built in Intel Direct AGP 3d graphics

Help appreciated.

PS- I downloaded Open GL and i ran the game with it but then it stuffed up on the BG ll opening movie??Has this happened to n e one else.??But i have found a solution....just disable it for BG ll on the config screen

Laterz*****

Old 05-07-2001, 04:53 AM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

yeah i had that same prob so i swapped video cards and that fixed it. I leave my specs on config at about halfway becos the game runs alot smoother but it depends on your comp i guess. just try and see which best suits you
Old 05-07-2001, 05:01 AM   #3
BladeMaster

I would go with the Maximum PC setting and then go to the Graphics Tab in Config and then test it. Then if it the test screen comes up prety quick then try the game and if the animations in the actual game is a little slow and jumpy exit the game and reconfig the game too the Above average PC and then everything should be ok.

------------------