Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2001, 02:51 AM   #1
Northraven
Manshoon

Hey all, i just started playing W&W and have a question: Is it worth changing one of your fighters over to a ranger? I have three warriors in my group, I figure one will change to Samurai, one to monk, and one to Ranger. I also have a rougue who I plan to change to ninja a cleric who will become a paladin and a wizard who I think will switch to warlock. Is this a good plan overall and is the ranger worth a place in my party?

------------------
"I am death come for thee. Surrender and thy passage shall be...swifter"

"Kneel before the cow god!"
Northraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2001, 08:22 AM   #2
Yazee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No.
Except for Fletchery most posts on this forum agree that bows are too weak!
Vine spells you could get from a priest, I usually take 2 warriors and 1 priest, it´s up to you, though training a 3rd warrior for barb or anything else is better IMHO!
Yazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2001, 10:28 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Greetings, Northraven!!!

Having Fletchery is considered one of the best money making schemes in W&W. Check out the BEST TIPS thread for more information on how that works. So you might consider doing a Ranger in passing just to get this ability!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote