Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2001, 04:19 PM   #11
Erad

Ok, I have a BIG suprise for you (that is, if You havent done it yet) Remember that sfinx who guards entrance to the temple?Kill it.Its worth 120 000 exp for each of your party members (i have 6 of them)

I wouldnt know that if my mouse werent broken and answered that anephas instead of kerrah is holy protector

Anyone one knows where the living tree seed is? and, how much exp is the OTHER living tree worth?

kinda funny, iim killing everyone i come across in this game =)

As for adding this for my wishlist, hmm.Think about boogre caves.You come in and are imprisoned right away, and made a boogre.What if You went to some kind of dungeon, and, for an instance, You were kidnapped by a vampire clan which made you a vampire (like being boogred), and say, 2 of your party members were cursed by vampirism, and you are on a quest which involves finding a cure for it (i think there was something like it in Daggerfall, hmm), BUT, only one of your characters can get cured (the antidiote is only one, said healer, it is from ancient ages, and it is the last remaining copy of it.Ill give it to you if [u make a qwuest here , which involves another quest etc etc]).More complexity, i think, would be better.

And w&w doesnt have much complexity.From the beggining to the end you know what to do, where to go, whom to talk.

And its to short.

But i like that bugged, crashing, short, old-schoolish rpg
Old 01-01-2001, 04:19 PM   #12
Erad

Ok, I have a BIG suprise for you (that is, if You havent done it yet) Remember that sfinx who guards entrance to the temple?Kill it.Its worth 120 000 exp for each of your party members (i have 6 of them)

I wouldnt know that if my mouse werent broken and answered that anephas instead of kerrah is holy protector

Anyone one knows where the living tree seed is? and, how much exp is the OTHER living tree worth?

kinda funny, iim killing everyone i come across in this game =)

As for adding this for my wishlist, hmm.Think about boogre caves.You come in and are imprisoned right away, and made a boogre.What if You went to some kind of dungeon, and, for an instance, You were kidnapped by a vampire clan which made you a vampire (like being boogred), and say, 2 of your party members were cursed by vampirism, and you are on a quest which involves finding a cure for it (i think there was something like it in Daggerfall, hmm), BUT, only one of your characters can get cured (the antidiote is only one, said healer, it is from ancient ages, and it is the last remaining copy of it.Ill give it to you if [u make a qwuest here , which involves another quest etc etc]).More complexity, i think, would be better.

And w&w doesnt have much complexity.From the beggining to the end you know what to do, where to go, whom to talk.

And its to short.

But i like that bugged, crashing, short, old-schoolish rpg
Old 01-01-2001, 04:24 PM   #13
Erad

ooops, didnt mean to post 2 times.Sorry
Old 01-01-2001, 06:53 PM   #14
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Seeds of living trees you can collect about Cet's Pyramid over in the Isle of Sands. The other tree you are talking about is (I assume) Oakenmir. How much experience - lots - about 45-50 character levels worth (11 mill) - there is no battle tougher in the Gael Serran though, and it is a conscience thing - he is a watcher.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2001, 07:49 PM   #15
Erad

Belive it or not, but usually i play party/alone as a good-doer.Or something like that, i follow my ethics, never attack unless attacked, but in this game.....well.It has changed now.Im going back to BG 1 and others, and this time, ill be chaotic evil.Im starting to like it.I think Ill kill anephas & kerrah if its possible, and save Dark Lord Cet for after-dinner.Or, I'll make him my pet!
Old 01-01-2001, 09:38 PM   #16
Erad

Need advice..Im in anephas tomb/shrine/whatsoever , figuered that the obelisks can be moved, talked with Kerrah (stupid, arrogant b... well, female), asked about where do find ashes and she said something like "They are in the temple" Great, but WHERE???Behind the door with fallen column?NEED help on that, I'm stuck badly.And about the place with monkey pictures above---what must i put there? I found a secret passage with 2 stone faces on each side---what must i do to them??Or show them.The staff which i used previously doesnt work(the one from lich).Spoil me or just give me a clue plz (but no poetry or riddles, please

Erad
Old 01-01-2001, 11:45 PM   #17
Erad

Uff, made it b4 any1 could post reply to my post made it though the temple, now I'm going for the big boss.I found a No-Dachi in the stone, for the samurai quest, but its better than I thought so Im gonna keep it

Also, I dont know if anybody posted about that, but when u get leaf of clower or something to prove that ...lephaunon? really exist, you keep on getting exp for it (like that Jethil bug in non-patched version).I have patched version.
That would be all, I dont think I will be needing any more help from the point I am.
Or maybe i would.Any of You kind souls, please give me FULL solution for stout mines.I got bored this time so i *cough* killed everyone and took the loot thats not the way a real hero should behave, is it? hehe.

Erad