Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2001, 03:19 AM   #11
Arak

I was wondering where all those new poster came from, i now realize there from the past.

Damn right this board is addictive.
Good thing about posts dissapering is that now we can repost them and enjoy it all once more (atleast i would, memory like a fish ya see)

Armisael, six hours on that lilo-thingie, you lucky you didnt end up on a shore in europe

Old 01-11-2001, 03:27 AM   #12
Armisael

Haha! I would've, too, but this is Port Phillip Bay we're talking about. : )

Old 01-11-2001, 04:46 AM   #13
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmm... i was really wonderin if it was me (my internet connection) or the board... looks like it was the latter... what happ??
Old 01-11-2001, 08:18 AM   #14
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Armisael you crack me up! Your turn of phrase is very funny mate. Good material.
Sorry to hear of your condition. How long are you at Portsea for?

Memnoch, damn straight! Running on the smell on an oily rag.

Ladyzekke, no sadder than I, Ziroc used the perfect metaphor.
Old 01-11-2001, 09:49 AM   #15
Moiraine
Anubis

Ziroc,

Sorry sorry sorry I yelled on you Monday in you poll on the new board.

Please forgive me ? Please ?

Working with perl are you ... I always manage to put myself into trouble with it.

Hi Ladyzekke.
You asked me loooooong ago what the Robin Hobb Ship trilogy was about.
It is a series of 3 books relating a story about of a town of sea traders bonded with magical ships (the ships have a conscience and they talk and advise : they are alive in a way).
I say no more, I don't want to spoil it for you.
Robin Hobb has written the Assassins trilogy before, but I suggest that you start with the Ship trilogy.
The Assassins trilogy is very good fantasy, but it is not cheerful. The end, especially, is really unexpected, and I have never seen such before.
Robin Hobb has a very personal conception of Fantasy, and to me, she is the best in the way she makes the characters evolve. Enjoy !
Old 01-11-2001, 09:55 AM   #16
Arak

Ehm, i might be a bit slow from time to time but have you already started posting on the new board?!?

Old 01-11-2001, 10:02 AM   #17
Moiraine
Anubis

No, on the new Board, there was the BGII forum, which was totally out of reach, and some other forums, including a new one created by Ziroc for polls.

Anyway, Ziroc had created a new poll, and I kinda figured out that it was the only place available to ask him what happened, except that he must have been fast asleep when I posted the question in his poll, an I am afraid I have been a bit vehement.
Old 01-11-2001, 10:12 AM   #18
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Were you being a typically restrained Frenchwoman? (nudge)

I think Ziroc would have a tough skin. You know we love you don't you Ziroc? You rock Ziroc, you're the man Dan, you're ruling Huling......
Old 01-11-2001, 10:19 AM   #19
Moiraine
Anubis

(Sheepishly)
I am afraid sooooo ...

I really SHOULD NOT have yelled, since, as a computer engineer, I am so often yelled at when something does not work, even if I am trying very hard to solve the issue. Ziroc, I am SOOOOO sorry, brother !
Old 01-11-2001, 10:25 AM   #20
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Really! Tht's bizzare. I yell at the computer if it malfunctions, not the master of the arcane that coaches it to life. That must be very stressful for you Moiraine. When trying to fix a problem you need silence to think it through, not some mosquito buzzing in your ear.