Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2001, 04:52 AM   #11
dafan

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
hey all!!

while i logged back on recently and read some threads, i noticed alot of new things on the board but mainly the signatures

1) i nearly fell off the chair when i saw bahamuts sig - really now chiharu? i didnt know you watched boys be (hey i also watch too)

2) alot of oldies and newbies have nice signatories (kidding they are great) that it looks like a .a... err... colorful circus (not meant in a bad way but i dont know another term)

3) wonderful looking pictures, animated gifs, styish fonts, colorful background and unique pictures that reveal each persons creativeness

4) from simplistic to realistic to fantastic signatories i like looking at them because in truth its an artistic portrait in its own way

5) now why am i saying this to all of you?? simple... i just wanna know why you came up with those sigs as well as your saying in your sigs... just wanna know... since i like looking at them

6) just wanna thanks you guys for reading this

cheers

I think everyone likes to think they are something they aren't...like me I like to think I'm a honorable...knightish man but IRL i'm just another punk

------------------
I'm a protector of good
a seeker of truth
a symbol of light
a man of honor

Old 05-31-2001, 06:07 AM   #12
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

thanks for replies gang... anymore?? memnoch, Rikard and the rest?

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 05-31-2001, 06:12 AM   #13
Epona
Zartan

I've had my signature for a while now.
The pic was a present from SirGwayne (now just known as Gwayne).
The quote is from Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which I love.
That's it really!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-31-2001, 07:25 AM   #14
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

1. ??? I probably missing the point here...
2. opinions opinions
3. Lots of good talent, programs and imagination ..
4. True, or itīs just a deception..
5. I started to use my current sig on the old forum, and had some tries with an animated one, a name signature, but well, my Wolfie sig is the one I like the most. A bit crude, tough, not cute, not overly flourishing. I wolf with his head bent, prepaird for fight or flight.. Well, I like wolves and I do think I have alot in common with themm, (If you donīt believe me, you shuld see me sleep, waking up an looking for breakfirst! )
6. Thank you.

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 05-31-2001, 08:14 AM   #15
Charean
Hathor

Hey there Harkoliar !

Mine is easy - I use this character for Baldur's Gate... I have been told by me own mum that I resemble her, so that is why I like the pic. (My character is usually a fighter/mage/cleric or priest.)

The rest of the sig has to do with my life... always in transition!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 05-31-2001, 09:50 AM   #16
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

sylent, your knife or scimitar looks like a vegetable... hmm... but its nice!

------------------

We have merged... and now we are called Chiharumut..wehehehe and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 05-31-2001, 10:53 AM   #17
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmm, well, once upon a time, in a forum long, long ago ...(read as January 2001) I asked how you do a sig, specifically our great mod Memnoch. He explain it with a lot of technik stuff on how to find a graphic I likes, get it to move and hyperlinking etc. With the blank stare of incomprehension he got back from me, he just said, "or use this one..." and gave me the site link. And it's been my sig ever since. The rest are title's or jokes or running gags I have with friends inside the forum or out.

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner

()xxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::>