Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2003, 10:05 AM   #11
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

have u read all of them though larry? or do u just own them all?
Old 08-18-2003, 09:46 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
<font color=skyblue>I have been too busy with this forum and NWN to read! Lol! I have read half of them, but continue to buy for the sake of having the collection. The only duplicates I not bought are the Avatar Trilogy that has just been released in new covers. The only reason I bought other duplicates was because I ahd the hardback and wanted paper, or for example, the Harpers Trilogy had two books that were related in sotry, but then Elaine C. took those two and added a third and called it Songs and Swords. I bought all three, although I already had the first two because they were in a new binding that went along with the third book she wrote. I think there was a drow troligy that did the same. Hey! Maybe I will get a picture of all of them on Stealthy's this week!</font>
Old 08-19-2003, 10:17 AM   #13
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
<font color=skyblue>I have been too busy with this forum and NWN to read! Lol! I have read half of them, but continue to buy for the sake of having the collection. The only duplicates I not bought are the Avatar Trilogy that has just been released in new covers. The only reason I bought other duplicates was because I ahd the hardback and wanted paper, or for example, the Harpers Trilogy had two books that were related in sotry, but then Elaine C. took those two and added a third and called it Songs and Swords. I bought all three, although I already had the first two because they were in a new binding that went along with the third book she wrote. I think there was a drow troligy that did the same. Hey! Maybe I will get a picture of all of them on Stealthy's this week!</font> </font>[/QUOTE]Muhahah! I was thinking of doing that too!! A HUGE ass pyramid of books, and choc sitting on top.

I've read 87% of the books I have, and now, I'm slowly assimilating the Dragon Lance books.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 01:02 AM   #14
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry's FR collection