Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2002, 09:57 PM   #21
Deathcow
Elminster

I Am A: Chaotic Evil Human Thief Mage

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Deity:
Mask is the Neutral Evil god of rogues, thieves. He is also known as the Lord of Shadows. He appears as a lithe man, shadowed, wearing dark clothing. His followers believe in stealth and wariness. They wear black and gray clothing, and carry weapons and armor similar to that of a thief. They frequently wear masks to conceal their identity. Mask's symbol is a dark, checkered mask.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:09 AM   #22
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

I Am A: Lawful Good Dwarf Fighter Paladin

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Deity:
Moradin is the Lawful Good dwarven god of stone, rock, fire, and metal. He is also known as the Creator God, because he is the creator of the dwarven race. Followers of Moradin believe that a person's worth is determined by the things they do. They also are trained to work in the forge, creating weapons in the name and spirit of Moradin. They can use any weapon, but it must be one that they have created themselves. Moradin's symbol is a hammer and an anvil.

Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy ofNeppyMan (e-mail)

never a doubt in my mind.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:14 AM   #23
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

Quote:
A DWARVEN MAGE WTF????????????????
welcome to the world of 3rd ed rules.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:40 AM   #24
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Chaotic good elf ranger bard. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I actually view myself as a neutral good elf ranger. Not sure about the bard business... I suppose I wound up with that because I chose magic in a few spots.
Follower of Solonor Thelandria.
Andrewas: those restrictions don't exist anymore (to my understanding). Any race can be a Paladin, as can any religion. A paladin is basically a holy warrior in service to his/ her deity. If said deity is evil, then that paladin would be evil... Makes more sense to me this way. I've ALWAYS done that in my campaigns. I remember a great character played by a guy in my old group-- he played a female elf paladin and was one of the most fun characters I've seen.
I think it's silly to say that only the good gods can have special followers.
And the second class, in my understanding, is an alternate. It is not a dual-class type of thing. For example, I most closely resemble a ranger. But if I were not a ranger, I most closely resemble a bard (although I take issue with that...)
Old 06-19-2002, 04:16 AM   #25
Grojlach
Zartan

Is this the same one that was posted in the BG2:SOA forum?
In that case, a Neutral Good Half-elven Ranger/Druid it is for me. A treehugger, if you wish.
Old 06-19-2002, 06:02 AM   #26
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Lawful Good Elf Ranger Cleric
Follower Of Mielikki

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2002, 06:59 AM   #27
Donut
Jack Burton

I Am A: Neutral Good Elf Mage Fighter

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Deity:
Mystra is the Neutral Good goddess of magic. She is also known as the Lady of Mysteries. Followers of Mystra wear armor and carry shields with her symbol on them. Mystra's symbol is a ring of stars.

[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-19-2002, 07:14 AM   #28
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol; hahaha, this is quite amusing... considering I play as Calaethis an Elven Ranger NG in BGseris... look at my results for the test..

You Are A:

Neutral Good Elf Ranger Fighter
Follower Of Mielikki

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.
Old 06-19-2002, 08:21 AM   #29
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I Am A: Neutral Good GnomeRanger Paladin
Never really saw myself as a gnome Turnips anyone?

Alignment:

Race:
Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Deity:
Baervan Wildwanderer is the Neutral Good gnomish god of forests, travel, and nature. He is also known as the Masked Leaf. His avatar is always accompanied by an intelligent, giant raccoon, named Chiktikka Fastpaws. His followers, like him, enjoy the outdoors and work to protect it and guard those who also enjoy it. Their preferred weapon is the halfspear.

[ 06-19-2002, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer128 ]
Old 06-19-2002, 09:15 AM   #30
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
I Am A: Neutral Good GnomeRanger Paladin
Never really saw myself as a gnome Turnips anyone?
Yay ! Another Gnome ! [img]graemlins/ninja.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]