Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2001, 05:04 PM   #71
Davros
Takhisis Follower

See you when you get back Donut - LoA will have a hard time spotting your departure message in this thread [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] .

Arsenal being top of the table is great news....., England winning a cricket match is something I haven't come to terms with yet - are you sure you haven't been drinking, or living in the past, or the future .

Oh, what do you mean by "Go Saffies"? The only Saffy I know is Saffy the swallower in Wiz 8 - are you cheering my fine collection of mages and tanks on to oblivion in the stomach of these beasts? Hmmm, PLINK, perhaps the air is no longer rushing over my head. Go Saffies - BAH, Go AUSSIES [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] .
Old 01-03-2002, 09:01 AM   #72
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Aelia,

Just bumping our favourite thread back up to the first page . Another great day for the rampant Aussie cricket team - South Africa (or Saffy for Donut) are down and out for the count. Has there ever been a better opening combination than Hayden and Langer. Matt the Bat is simply awesome at the moment. Now to sit back and watch the "leggies" wreak havoc [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2002, 09:53 AM   #73
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Hi Aelia,

Has there ever been a better opening combination than Hayden and Langer.

Yes - the greatest ever, Sutcliffe & Hobbs averaged 87.81 over 25 tests (if my memory serves me correctly).
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 01-03-2002, 10:01 AM   #74
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Ah ha! I knew it wouldnt be long before this surfaced with you two around!
Old 01-03-2002, 10:01 AM   #75
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

Yes - the greatest ever, Sutcliffe & Hobbs averaged 87.81 over 25 tests (if my memory serves me correctly).

Mwahahahaha - ya just gotta dangle the line and ya gets a nibble dont's ya . Sutcliffe and Hobbs - they played for Queensland didn't they (preparing for a bigger strike this time ).
Old 01-03-2002, 10:13 AM   #76
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:

Mwahahahaha - ya just gotta dangle the line and ya gets a nibble dont's ya . Sutcliffe and Hobbs - they played for Queensland didn't they (preparing for a bigger strike this time ).

I don't think Queensland had been discovered when they were playing. It was still a backward state. (Dangling a bit of Donut bait).
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 01-04-2002, 03:30 AM   #77
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Bumping back to page 1, cos I know Aelia is out there somewhere . Looks like the Safricans are putting up a bit more resistance in the 2nd dig. Only made 150 odd in the first innings. Should be all over by tomorrow [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2002, 06:37 PM   #78
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hi Davros [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Yeah those SAFs really are disappointing. Who knew I'd be pining for NZ to come back Yep Alfie and the Bat, great again. Though I don't know why Langer has to keep running people out - poor old Punt, he never gets a break Heh, I thought Anna was a shoo-in for her first tournament in Auckland, but no such luck - defeated in the semis. And I spied some Lleyton-bagging in that pitiful English sports thread - never mind guys, I'm sure Henman'll come through at Timbledon this year
Old 01-04-2002, 07:16 PM   #79
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Aelia [img]smile.gif[/img] ,

Great to be back isn't it. And it's shameful the way our thread has been copied isn't it. I think that was just Leyton envy in that other thread. Hmm, the cricket must just have started too - better turn on the radio.

How's the Wiz 8 going - any more progress. I am on Nessie's doorstep at the moment.
Old 01-05-2002, 02:18 PM   #80
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Hi Aelia [img]smile.gif[/img] ,

Great to be back isn't it. And it's shameful the way our thread has been copied isn't it. I think that was just Leyton envy in that other thread. Hmm, the cricket must just have started too - better turn on the radio.

How's the Wiz 8 going - any more progress. I am on Nessie's doorstep at the moment.

I didn't mean to copy Davros I just thought we could use the English sports thread to talk about stuff Aussies wouldn't be interested in like ...the world cup